The Never Ending Story

Admin

..... he also felt that the Chinese translation to "Xǔduō fēixíngyuán de zǒnghé" (许多飞行员的总和 & XFDZ) had strong possibilities.

However Tubb always remembered his hot summer romance in Cadith with Conchita the dancer & occasional bull-fighter, so he was particularly enamoured with the Thpanish version which is "Suma de muchos pilotos" (TDMP) .......

Edited by Captain

.........and TDMP was adopted after a short discussion when Salty moved that it be called RAA.

At the first meeting Turbo moved that TDMP lobby to allow Hummel Birds to fly under 95.22. There was cheering in the room and ........

THE NETH HATH NOTITHED HOW QUICKLY TURBO HATH GLOTHED OVER HITH ROMANTH WITH CONCHITA FROM CADITH, BUT AS COULD BE THEEN AT RETHENT FLY-INTH, HE STILL KEEPS THE BELOW PHOTO OF CONCHITA/MAX KLINGER CLOSEST TO HITH HEART.

1592110124904.png.c93eb06fe8295742428b86c99ac23da9.png

........responded to the Committee Members circulating in the room acting quickly to calm them down, and.....

........ with the Committee Members making numerous cups of tea, that went perfectly with the milk arrowroots, from their copy of a CWA urn.

The Committee Members were .........

THE NETH HATH NOTITHED HOW QUICKLY TURBO HATH GLOTHED OVER HITH ROMANTH WITH CONCHITA FROM CADITH, BUT AS COULD BE THEEN AT RETHENT FLY-INTH, HE STILL KEEPS THE BELOW PHOTO OF CONCHITA/MAX KLINGER CLOSEST TO HITH HEART.

[ATTACH]53974[/ATTACH]

Oneth again Cappy hath reached into the wrong photo bocth; the real Conchita is thown here in acthion, dancing with Turbo:

Not many people know that Spanish dancing developed from the Great Fly Plague of 1513 in Flamenco, Spain.

There were so many flies they ran out of spray and fly swats and Conchita's great great great grandmother tried stamping on them but the flies were too fast.

She found that by clicking her fingers she could stun the flies, and then it was easy to stamp on them and kill them.

And so the Flamenco Dance was born.

• Haha 1

........ with the Committee Members making numerous cups of tea, that went perfectly with the milk arrowroots, from their copy of a CWA urn.

The Committee Members were .........

......almost on the point of getting them under control when one member bleated out "WHY CAN'T I FLY MY HUMMEL BIRD" and it was on again.

Cappy quietened the room down and then snapped "Because we said so" and that was the end of it. All they'd wanted was to know what the situation was, and......

....... were happy once the limits were defined.

Like little kids and kelpies, all pilots (avref) on the shady side of 50 just want the boundaries defined and to be aware of all Human Factors (where they are lectured to & treated like juveniles and idiots again after a lifetime of success & survival) (petpeevref) that might ......

Edited by Captain

............have been luck or might have been shrewd planning. Turbo could see Cappy's point. After a lifetime as a bikie's moll, Cappy had that sixth sense of a cat that could always fall on its feet. Turbo knew this from his days as a kid when he heard adults talking about nine lives and how a cat could always twist and land on its feet.

He picked up his old friend Tom and threw him at the wall, but Tom landed on his feet and skidded to a halt before the wall. He threw Tom with a twist and even though Tom did three somersaults he hit the grount running. He took him to the top of the haystack, grabbed him by the hind legs and flung him as far as he could in a series of spins, but Tom did a four point landing on the grass. He went to pick Tom up to throw him in the dam, but Tom left four deep cuts down Turbo's wrist which are still there today, and Turbo concluded that cats only allow three uncommanded landings.

Everyone agreed the meeting had been a big success, there were 32 Motions, CASA was blasted, RAA condemned, and everyone enjoyed supper with .................

……….. a milk arrow-root.

"My names not Mild-Arrow" said Mavis from behind the tea urn, and that's when Brine chimed in again, when he said "...……….

.....Who's going to clean up these 32 motions that have been left behind? I know a lot of you are getting older and you're having trouble with bladders and bowels - but this is disgusting, leaving these motions here for others to clean up!"

"We'll appoint a clean-up person", said Cappy. "But we'll have to draw short straws, as no-one will be volunteering for this job, except perhaps.........

.....Who's going to clean up these 32 motions that have been left behind? I know a lot of you are getting older and you're having trouble with bladders and bowels - but this is disgusting, leaving these motions here for others to clean up!"

"We'll appoint a clean-up person", said Cappy. "But we'll have to draw short straws, as no-one will be volunteering for this job, except perhaps.........

………. the 'Ndrangheta Cleaning Company, (the 'CC) who are in a bidding (& shooting) war with Turbine Industrial Cleaning Inc (TICI) up in the markets and also for the lucrative AUF's Stool Incineration Contract (ASIC).

Turbo is hopeful and …………...

.............full of optimism that the mess will be cleaned up, following his brilliant idea of making ASIC cards mandatory for all members, which led to the saying "The AUF might be full of sh!t Kickers, but they know their business; that led to the ........

KIND THANKS TO TURBO FOR EXPLAINING WHAT ASIC WAS ALL ABOUT, FOR YEARS I'D THOUGHT IT WAS TO PREVENT TERRORISM: MOD6

.....AUF starting a major sideline commercial business to their operations - dealing with waste removal associated with flying. "This is huge", said an AUF spokesperson, who refused to be identified, for fear of getting in the shXX.

"We already know recreational flying is getting shXXXier and shXXXier, and that CASA are constantly dropping more shXX on us, as regulation and penalties increase - and of course, everyone who flies a light aircraft knows that getting rid of bodily waste is a constant, pressing problem."

"Under our new environmentally-friendly, Greens-approved waste disposal proposals, it will no longer be appropriate to shXX into a plastic bag, or pee into a plastic bottle, and throw it out the window."

"You will be obliged to keep said waste on board. and allocate a CASA-approved Disposal Number to the waste, to assist in tracking and collating, and place it in the approved TICI bin for proper environmentally-friendly disposal (because TICI won the waste contract bid with a bigger bribe than the 'Ndrangheta, and they have promised to keep it separate from the nuclear waste - although some pilots personal waste has been determined to come close to nuclear-waste levels)".

"However, we understand there may be objections to this new environmentally-friendly waste-collection regime, and as a result, we will be allowing a grace period, whereby those who .........

• Like 1

.......think it’s crap can use an acceptable alternative.

This was CASA’s big mistake because everyone started putting XXXX all over CASA and the FOI who had started it as a joke was really in the XXXX when the DAS found his car full of XXXX and....

...….. Planey thought that Turdy's name (and personality) was never more appropriate or applicable.

The AUF drew breath, which wasn't easy in the present circumstances, and before countering the XXXX (but some preferred VB or Tsingtao) wanted to know the details of Turbo Somyurek's resignation where Adem Turbine had been …………...

Edited by Captain

.....seen giving shXX to journalists, whistleblowers and other Labor Party members, that he suspected had shXX on him. "I'm gonna drop the can on anyone who's dobbed me", said Adem Turbine threateningly.

This outburst, of course, produced even greater scrutiny of how the local AUF branch had been stacked, to the point that all Turbine Enterprises contracts and pricing went straight through, without any checks or balances.

Cappy rose to his feet, above the smell, as he proposed a Royal Commission into Turbine Enterprises seemingly easy path to the position of the Top 5 fastest-growing businesses in Moorabbistan.

"It appears obvious to me", said Cappy, on reporting to Parliament, "that there's been a lot of turd-polishing going on here, for this major rise in business position to happen, and we can't believe......

........ the silence from Turbo.

All the NES were worried that he might be crook (or alternatively might be A crook).

"No" said Cappy defending his best mate. "I gave him a call and he's been flat out renaming one of his companies".

"Which one?" asked Salty.

"Turbine Limb Palletization Inc" was Cappy's response.

"What did it used to be called?" enquired Brine.

"Turbo's Branch Stacking" answered the Skipper, "Which I thought was just a franchise like "Jim's Mowing", but was actually an incorporated partnership with .........

Edited by Captain

.........237 offices around Australia. Our motto is “Have a stack a day” said Turbo”but don’t get caught.”

“Adem’s XXXXXXX stacked it for all of us now that his Labor apparatchiks have ......

........ to finally face the fact that they can no longer hide their branch stacking activities.

This harks back to the great AUF branch stacking exercise of the 1990s, when the rag-&-bone brigade paid 2/6 to lift the AUF membership up from 367 to 12,956, and thereby to have the Human Factors courses include subjects like "How to fly backwards in a headwind" and .........

...........classics like "When the engine stops", "Turns on to Final (Finals for our challeged pilots) for the discerning Pilot", "Flying Uphill", "Maintaining your engine - the ring spanner"

"How to tell fabric is missing".

This led to howling outrage and complaints such as "I JUST wanted to FLY" for fiften consecutive years.

Turbo was think about developing an anti-branch stacking technique called Magnum 357, but so far the noise had been too loud, and......

.....besides, after discussions, Magnum 357 was deemed to have undesirable connotations, what with the recent unrest, and the occasional accidental Police shooting of dark-skinned people.

The decision was made to change the anti-branch stacking name to "Root & Branch", epitomising the need to remove the entire gnarly outgrowth with substantial pruning, involving uprooting stackers, and de-limbing advisors.

This move then appeared to greatly appease the rank and file, who were on the verge of gathering to carry out a mass protest. Instead, they started to chant, "What do we want? TURBO! When do we want him! NOW!!"

"Isn't that amazing to watch?", said Turbo from the balcony, as he surveyed the crowd. "I made a few small changes, and now they're chanting for me to be Prez of the AUF! I find that quite touching!"

"You'd better re-assess that view", said Cappy as he backed away from the balcony, and retreated inside, out of view. "They're actually calling for you, so they can lynch you!! That's an angry lynch mob, if ever I've seen one!!"

"Impossible!", exclaimed Turbo. "They must love me for what I've done! I've straightened out all the problems in the AUF in one fell swoop, and now........