Bonza delayed

red750

It's interesting how Tim Jordan simply concentrates on what a good deal they got on new 737 MAX's, that so many other airlines won't buy - and fails to mention employees, staffing levels, and staff skills.

The bottom line is, getting new aircraft for a bargain basement price is not the be-all and end-all of operating a new LC carrier - it's all about building relationships with your customers - and the only way you do that, is employ good staff, pay them fair levels of renumeration, look after them - and the airline will succeed, no matter whether the aircraft are old or new. You build your business on your people, not on the equipment you're utilising.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kgwilson said:

Their first 3 aircraft have been named Shazza, Bazza & Sheila.

I hope that the pilots will wear AC/DC singlets in the summer, flannies and hoodies for winter. Thongs for the waitresses?

• Haha 1

Remember Bonza’s A/C are leased (from a major shareholder) so they got a very good deal to promote them and help grubby Boeing get some some trust back! This deal will allow Bonza to kick off with low operating costs, airframe wise. They will still operate in the same airspace under the same restrictions etc as the other grubs so their real ace in the whole is cheap new planes👍 I know several Check & Training guys who are onboard, sounds promising 👍Fingers crossed.

• Informative 1

6 minutes ago, facthunter said:

Check and training will have to do the job properly.  Nev

CAsA have been riding the guys something fierce! To be expected I guess with a few competitors in the background watching g VERY closely!

• Informative 1

Townsville Bulletin saying Bonza will have difficulty due to overcapacity (I think). Can't read more than the headline due to damned paywall.