Stewy Licenced To Fly

Went for a fly today and get back to hanger and CFI puts his hand out and says well done that was a good job. Say thanks and go inside for cuppa and ask about what we have to do next. He says get certificate forms and fill em out and then I finally twig that I have just passed my flight test:clap: New I was close to doing it but didn't let me know before we took off just told me that you just did everything you need to do and you did it well enough for me to prove you are capable! Add one more very happy pilot to the sky's 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Stewy

Thanks everyone cant wait to go and have a fly as a Pilot within 25nm and have a good look around and practice all that I have been taught. It has been a great experience so far and have been lucky to have such a great CFI who just loves talking about flying and is only to happy to sit down and have a chat with a coffee and answer any of my silly questions.

Stewy

licenced?

Congratulations. You are now entitled to be in the sky in charge of an aeroplane. If you tell all that you were "certified" it doesn't sound the same does it? It's what it lets you do that counts. Nev

Thanks again for the kind words. The way my CFI did the test certainly eased any nerves but he has always said when you are ready you are ready and no use going to do it again just to fatten his pocket. He has been terrific has taken me for about 6 hrs flying that he didn't charge me for because he was going anyhow so got to experience some cross country which was great. Cant weight to start navs etc when time arrives the learning just dosnt stop!

Stewy