has anyone got there mag yet

mr badger

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A motorbike club that I belong to has a postage arrangement where the magazine is sent as a non-priority item for less cost. They are posted in bulk but arrive all over the place as far as delivery date is concerned. Nev

Found mine today in my PO box. It was hiding under a couple of bills and a this months Sport Aviation mag. Ooh it has a very nice cover photo taken nose on of a Seafire MkXV with the huge four blade prop framed by the folded wings and tips. 'Later folks.

Guest JRMobile
Found mine today in my PO box. It was hiding under a couple of bills and a this months Sport Aviation mag. Ooh it has a very nice cover photo taken nose on of a Seafire MkXV with the huge four blade prop framed by the folded wings and tips. 'Later folks.

Ditto Ozzie but my Sport Aviation mag cover has a WW2 painting to celebrate the 100 years of naval aviation, yeah the January edition - a cup of coffee and a comfy chair calls.

Cheers John

Guest studentbiggles

Obviously the "Bullock Dray" has blown another axel on it's way out to the "Boonies"............Nothing Yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!