has anyone got there mag yet

mr badger

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest studentbiggles
Mine arrived today with 2011 calender:clap:

051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif Nope, not yet...............This backwater of "Croweaterville" Renmark the postie forgot about me.............Didn't forget the bills though 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

And I've just renewed all my subs to.........Not Cheerful Alley.........wanted to check out if that "Scamp" had got sold yet..............Has it? 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif + keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

No hope of getting ours until next year. Mail comes by road, even during emergencies and we are cut off from the coast, so nothing is coming down the highway and turning left to our town. No mail arrived in town today, none expected Thursday and Friday is a post office holiday.

Sue & Alf (reading old copies of Kit Planes)

051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif Nope, not yet...............This backwater of "Croweaterville" Renmark the postie forgot about me.............Didn't forget the bills though 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif :sad:And I've just renewed all my subs to.........Not Cheerful Alley.........wanted to check out if that "Scamp" had got sold yet..............Has it? 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif + keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

Mine arrived today - quite enjoyed it, seemed to be a bit less ranting and raving from down south and more stories of people actually getting out and flying.

Sorry to say the Scamp doesn't seem to be there Alley - by the way you can see the ads (minus pics) from early in the month on the RA-Aus website - http://www.auf.asn.au/market/index.html

Cheers Carl

Guest burbles1

This issue has got to be the most exciting I've seen for a while. Several new aircraft coming onto the market, stories of trips, amphib training ... it's all pretty positive for a change.

Guest Maj Millard

Haven't got mine yet, rain shouldn't be a factor, Townsvilles a big city. The first Xmas I can remember without having the Dec/Jan to sit down and peruse during Xmas break. I have checked my PO Box three times this week.....not happy Jan !..........off to the newsagent tomorrow to see if they've got one I suppose...................................................Maj

Got mine a couple of days ago, worth the wait though. It includes a nice report on Recreational Pilots Academy (RPA) where I hire and fly. Diana's idea should be tried in other schools around the country. Can't have too many ladies flying can we, boys.

Mine came on 30 Dec...my member copy and my advertisers copy with "the bill!". Rearly think I should pay only half of it as the add has only been out for half the time I contracted for.

RA Aus Board...the lateness of OUR magazine is not acceptable. Do something about it NOW.

Just wondering.. I got a subscription to the magazine (even though I'll be starting lessons soon, and a subscription is included in the membership/license fee :P) for Christmas along with the September issue from my aunty. So, will I get the December/January issue?

Guest Redair

My November issue arrived on the 30th of November.... therefore the Dec/Jan issue should arrive some time in March by my reckoning!!!

Redair.

Not happy Jan!!!! Or Ra-Aus.

Have still not received my magazine... I know other locals have received theirs so am not sure what happened.

Does anyone know if its possible to ask Ra-Aus not to bother sending you the mag? Its hardly worth it as I have never received it in a timely manner. I would rather just get it at the newsagency.