Sept Sport Pilot Mag

Admin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, I can wait. Just reading this thread makes me jealous!

Sorry mate, didn't mean to rub it in!

Ok, maybe just a little!043_duck_for_cover.gif.77707e15ee173cd2f19de72f97e5ca3b.gif Going by Ozzie's post above, it looks as if Ballarat people don't send or receive much snail mail!

just picked up mine from the PO box. I was going to say something about the beach shot untill i saw the little note on page 5.

no rego numbers either. Quicksilver?

ozzie

Got mine yesterday (marked by Aust Post - Residual Qld), but the better half hasn't got his yet (same surname and all) and usually trails mine by a few days to a fortnight - no idea why. Have not been allowed to read it yet (he isn't finished ... ) and he's still working on my EAA mag too. We give his away to a deserving cause when it does arrive (cos its old news by then and we have two of them).

Sue

Guest SAJabiruflyer

Here in God's Waiting Room, South Australia, the only thing my post box has seen is EAA Sport Aviation and US National Geographic. Oh and the usual bills.

Here in God's Waiting Room, South Australia, the only thing my post box has seen is EAA Sport Aviation and US National Geographic. Oh and the usual bills.

I didnt realise you were living in a Nursing Home Brett? stretcher.gif.b5405e56385022b0c281bce09d6ac829.gif 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

I'm in South Australia (northeast suburbs) and I received mine a week ago.

Alan.