Aircraft not getting used?

Tomo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took a while to think about what to write here. In the end I decided to just say it straight.Maj is gone Ryls. He was fatally injured following a crash while test flying a friends aircraft. It was a couple of years ago. Check the date of the thread.

Yeah i was just notified about him. termible thing. thanks for letting me know.

Yeah i was just notified about him. termible thing. thanks for letting me know.

Yeah, we miss Major Millard. Gone too soon. He got to Springsure, took a picture of my plane, but he never managed to drop in on us. We ran into him at Monto and other places. We finished moving from Springsure this month. I spent most of my career in Western Qld, including Longreach and certainly know where Prairie is.

Regarding the plane - put an advert under Classifieds on this site - its free - and see how much interest you get.

• Agree 1

"How would you like it if someone said hey, I like your house, I'll live there for free when you go out because I can't afford to buy/insure/maintain my own house while I'm saving"

Yes Grandson & partner are "house-sitting for me, Beats having an empty house awaiting thieves vandals & squatters.

And now He bought a "new car" So much for saving for that block of land !.

Just hope they eat All that food we bought for them.( last time had to throw out food which we thought they would enjoy)

And had my first invite for flying, thanks to a forumite, here in the UK.

Must say "Love this idea"

But isn't "Trips, invites & seat's" the place for owners to OFFER a trip in exchange for cleaning hangars and washing cars Swaging thimbles for new cables, or replacing rod-ends. and a thousand more little things that eat into your time.

"time" a thing none flyers seem to have more of, than flyers.

"I make a good passenger" LoL (hint-hint)

spacesailor

ps None pilot/owners get to spend more on travel, than when paying for flight-training, ( hence the wife wants to keep me away from air sports).

• More 1