Outback Heli Mustering

Tomo

I've always loved flying machines, Helo's are a future thing for sure, just can't justify the cost at the moment. Have worked on both R22 and R44's a bit. And been lucky enough go flying in both types on a reasonably regular basis. Can't help it when your mate lands in front of the workshop to take you for a fly can you...

Guest iPilot

Righto, I suppose the question then is "when are you going to let me take you flying??"

Know any private owners over there needing to move a chopper or two?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys glad you enjoyed my video :). I put these together quite a while ago and have a ton more footage since then. Not to mention better editing skills :PIf you want to see more similair stuff as i create it subscribe to my blog!

www.digitaldistraction.com.au

Cheers!

Hey Morgs Welcome, glad you could come along!

That website of yours certainly lives up to it's name! Some amazing footage and photos on there. You get around! 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Hi guys glad you enjoyed my video :). I put these together quite a while ago and have a ton more footage since then. Not to mention better editing skills :PIf you want to see more similair stuff as i create it subscribe to my blog!

www.digitaldistraction.com.au

Cheers!

Hi Morgs,

Would you happen to be the Morgs that flies out of Helicopter Group at YMMB?

No unfortuntatelyu i dont 'fly'so to speak. Have done a bit of paraglideing and a little chopper instruction but thats about it. I filmed this on my parents cattle station. There is a local guy who does the mustering for a few properties, he also gave me the flood footage. That was taken a year ago. Last week almost the entire area was destroyed by bushfires. I will post some videos of moveing cattle next week if i get the chance. It will be a totaly different picture!

A good example of how you chase cattle with m/vehicles and muster/drove them with horses.FrankM

Im assume this is having a dig at mustering cattle with choppers :P

Most people prefer to pay a choper pilot to do in 3 hours what it takes 4 horseman 3 days to half do :).

Im assume this is having a dig at mustering cattle with choppers :PMost people prefer to pay a choper pilot to do in 3 hours what it takes 4 horseman 3 days to half do :).

No argument Morgs.

It is one's preference - Like nose wheel V tail wheel - you can argue for days and still not change anyone's belief.

{Most} - that would depend on the location being discussed I would submit.