NSW/ACT BY-ELECTION

turboplanner

I will admit to posting mine today.

Col 050_sad_angel.gif.66bb54b0565953d04ff590616ca5018b.gif

======================

Colin Jones, Candidate for NSW/ACT RA Aus vacant board position

Please fill in all squares in order of preference after voting Colin Jones [1] to make your vote really count.

• Like 1

I will admit to posting mine today.Col 050_sad_angel.gif.66bb54b0565953d04ff590616ca5018b.gif

======================

Colin Jones, Candidate for NSW/ACT RA Aus vacant board position

Please fill in all squares in order of preference after voting Colin Jones [1] to make your vote really count.

Good luck Col.

Among other things major points are

- We are a not for profit not a corporation with shareholders interested only in profits nor are we a social club where everyone know everyone and when thing get wobbly we rattle the tin - we need transparency, acountability, equiity and fairness and rules and procedures that reflect this and make sense.

- access to a wide range of airstrips and routes between those strips

- certainty for juniors, their parents and those that teach them and rent planes to them

- certainty to all classes of member and the planes they fly.

- getting the board out and about and visiting their constituents.

- getting RAA out and about - NatFly should not be the be all and end all. the pres is promising support for a flyin at monto (Qld) but how about SA and WA?

- I did time on the Federal council and executive of a big not for profit. I have that experience to offer as well as the experience of being a Professional Engineer for over 30 years.

Thanks for your interest - if anyone has any ideas for us please don't hesitate in putting them up.

cheers

Col:sad angel: