Farri

How are you Franco? Haven't heard much fromU lately? Nev

All is well well,Nev! Just havn`t had much to say. 053_no.gif.1b075e917db98e3e6efb5417cfec8882.gif I`m still trying to finish rebuilding my old farm shed. Havn`t given up flying though.

Cheers 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

Frank.

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maj Millard

Hey maulonir, I remember that pink machine at innisfail. Do you have the 100hp 912 in this new machine that i put you onto out at Soda Valley ?.............................Cheers Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

All is well well,Nev! Just havn`t had much to say. 053_no.gif.1b075e917db98e3e6efb5417cfec8882.gif I`m still trying to finish rebuilding my old farm shed. Havn`t given up flying though.Cheers 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

Frank.

You slacking off on the shed building eh Frank? If I could I'd be there tomorrow to give you a hand.

HNY

Pud

Gday Frank,In case you were wondering who buzzed your strip in a gyo a few weeks back it was me in my recently buillt single seater. Last time I was up your way I was flying the pink 2 seat machine.

Rob

G`day Rob, Hadn`t seen a Gyro for years. I was impressed and hoping you`d land.

You slacking off on the shed building eh Frank?HNY Pud

G`Day Pud,Slacking off ? Not a bit, Pud! For the last few weeks, the days have been long,hot and hard and there`s a few more to come yet! Getting there though. I`ve finished all the section that the termites distroyed. Used all treated pine!

Glad you're still kicking along franco.. Nev

Can`t keep a good man down, Nev.022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Frank.

Mr frank..........is your strip useable any time, or prior notice needed to slash it etc etc...??????russ

G`Day Mr Russ, I keep my strip/s well mowed! They are available any time other than when it`s raining, as it is at this moment. No landing fees either!

You can give me a call if you wish, (o7)40675253, but not necessary other than to check weather conditions.

Cheers,

Frank.

G'day Maj, I am currently fitting the pink machine with the 912 you put me onto. I built a single seater to keep me in the air while I did the change over. Still have a bit of work to do before the pink machine is ready to fly again.

Hi Frank, When I finish fitting a prerotator to the single seater I will drop in.

regards

Rob

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah I remember a bitumen runway. Rwy 16 at Sydney Kingsford Smith . VH-AMK, with a b''dy DC-6b right up my rear. My fastest was about the same as his stall speed. Just a bit distracting. If I sent him around I might have got a fuel bill. I wonder where that plane is now? AMK... Nev

VH-AMK (the Auster, presumably, not the DC-3) is still registered to an owner in Inverleigh, Vic. Doesn't get out much, so probably undergoing a rebuild.