Knife edge

fly_tornado

Just heard a rumour that Skip will be at Avalon next year. Mark Jefferies announced that he will be here with his Extra.

I realy like Mark. Jefferies I watched him climb to altitiude in a Yak 50 at Wanaka in 1998.Rolling off the top of loops in a Yak 50.It was fantastic. I even met him in england a few months later. Little Granstead airfield. Top Bloke.
  • Like 2

Unfortunately nobody's making the low cost fully aerobatic ultralight amphibian bush plane I want.....

The quote above was part of a post on another forum.... But sums up what I was thinking also!!! LOL

http://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/forums/light-stuff-area/4859-new-design-project-aerobatic-ultralight-biplane.html

People are amazed to hear I'm scared of heights, quite happy in a drifter ,or any aircraft ,but put me on the roof of my house and it's not pretty!

I like to be inside when there is flying to be done....none of this Drifter sitting out in the breeze for me, thanks.

Ruins the hairdo!

Kaz

I'm similar to MM2. The drifter doesn't bother me and it is just the best easily available plane for vision from the front seat.

I know some pilots who can't stand the feeling of having little under them. I hate being close to a full height window or the edge of a roof.

Looking at the ground from FL 370 is just like looking at a carpet.

Flying in a DH 82 inverted and hanging in the straps with no canopy there, is DIFFERENT, and I never got quite comfortable with it, but you just do it anyway. Nev

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...