Just finished!!

Hey Guys,

Just completed my license today by passing my Cross Country. Also got signed off for rectractable undercarriage, in-flight adjustable prop (both of those a couple of weeks ago) and passenger endorsement as well.

TIF was Feb last year, passed my Pilot Certificate 6 weeks ago at Echuca so it took a while but that was OK to spread the financial burden. Cross Country and other endorsements were done at Tocumwal. I am fortunate that the 2 CFI's I flew with were fantastic with lots of patients and plenty of knowledge to pass on.

To those students out there, enjoy the journey, the more knowledge and experience you can soak up along the way is better in the long run.

Cheers

:happy:Puddles_7:teacher:

• Like 7

Congratulations. It must be a fantastic feeling. I hope to get there one day. I am in no hurry. Like you say it is better to learn and be competant before going solo. I want to feel safe and not scared silly when i finally get my licence.

Damm,, another pilot in the sky's.. They seem to breed like flies LOL Well done Puddles! It's a great feeling when you get your ticket. You are now one of the very few people in the world that are fortunate to be able to experience this great hobby.

Safe flying

Mardy

Guest pookemon
Hey Guys,I am fortunate that the 2 CFI's I flew with were fantastic with lots of patients and plenty of knowledge to pass on.

Geez - I hope not! 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Well done puddles - I am green with Envy. I've just started my High Performance Endo which will lead onto my Nav's - but finding time (and money atm) with the instructors is proving to be a challenge (lots of CPL/Nav work on atm so they're a bit busy). Just can't get there fast enough!

Safe flying - and enjoy the freedom! 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I have spent the last 12 months envying other forum members reaching their milestones so now it's good to have finally made it.

EightyKnots, no float endorsement on the horizon. the next step is to find a rich uncle who will leave me his fortune so i can buy a plane of my own. Until then i guess the club plane is the go. 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Thanks for the kind words guys.I have spent the last 12 months envying other forum members reaching their milestones so now it's good to have finally made it.

EightyKnots, no float endorsement on the horizon. the next step is to find a rich uncle who will leave me his fortune so i can buy a plane of my own. Until then i guess the club plane is the go. 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

I'm looking for the same rich uncle, puddles, for the same reasons!!

Who needs a rich uncle???? There are lots of people on the internet willing to give us millions. I've knocked them all back because Julia Gillard has just given me a pension rise.Alan.

You're getting paid by a rich aunty 020_yes.gif.58d361886eb042a872e78a875908e414.gif

Aunty Julia