Just landed

enyabmp

G,day,

My name is Peter Bayne. Married with 2 grownup daughters and 5 grandchildren. All boys. I live in Babinda just south of cairns, Queensland.

Always wanted to fly. Built a Benson gyro copter in my younger days. Got my GA license in 1987 and ultralight license and tail wheel endorsement 1993. Spent 7 years building Osprey ( a spruce amphibian). Project was abandoned and I started to built Kitfox. It's first flight was September 1993.

I enjoy flying along our beautiful local coast and over the tropical country here.

In may 2000, I, with 5 other sport aircraft, had a flying adventure, flying to flooded Lake Ayre, and crossing the Simpson Desert West to east.

Kitfox is hangered at Frank Arri's property (Farri), 10 minutes drive. Look forward to plenty more trips in Kitfox.

Peter.

Thanks for the welcome. Will be feeling my way around this web site for a while. (enyab) Peter.

Peter, Just a warning! Appart from the serious stuff, to lighten up, some of us here kid around a bit. good_vs_evil.gif.3bae94f4ff210f03cc4bea87587f9a84.gif

Frank. 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

G,day,My name is Peter Bayne. Married with 2 grownup daughters and 5 grandchildren. All boys. I live in Babinda just south of cairns, Queensland.

Always wanted to fly. Built a Benson gyro copter in my younger days. Got my GA license in 1987 and ultralight license and tail wheel endorsement 1993. Spent 7 years building Osprey ( a spruce amphibian). Project was abandoned and I started to built Kitfox. It's first flight was September 1993.

I enjoy flying along our beautiful local coast and over the tropical country here.

In may 2000, I, with 5 other sport aircraft, had a flying adventure, flying to flooded Lake Ayre, and crossing the Simpson Desert West to east.

Kitfox is hangered at Frank Arri's property (Farri), 10 minutes drive. Look forward to plenty more trips in Kitfox.

Peter.

Onya Peter! Maybe you could post some of those Kitfox adventure pictures in this Forum??

What's the Enya bit. Are you an aeromodeller?. (You can tell me, I won't tell anybody). Welcome also. We don't mind if you know Franco. Nev

Nev, look at post #1 and read some of it backwards and you'll see where it comes from.

Peter.

Hi Peter and welcome.

We did the Simpson desert from West to East aswell after leaving Oodnadatta, on our way to Birdsville.

Absoulutely spectacular.

-Linda

G,day,My name is Peter Bayne. Married with 2 grownup daughters and 5 grandchildren. All boys. I live in Babinda just south of

Kitfox is hangered at Frank Arri's property (Farri),

Peter.

Hey Peter I think you might be in my hangar !

Bob

G'day Peter and welcome,

I checked out your kitfox at farri's place a few weeks ago. I think one of the photos in my album here titled Farri's Place might have your kitfox in the background, all folded up in Farri's hangar.

Cheers,

Pud