Passengers

Got my passenger endorsement yesterday and took my wife up for her first flight in our aircraft today. We went up for an hour in fairly lumpy conditions but she enjoyed the trip. It wasn't my best landing by a long way but we survived our first flight together. I hope now we can have many more. The aircraft gets parked in the back of the hangar now while we go away for a month.

• Like 4

Well done Compulsion, keep the other half interested and you'll get to do more flying than you thought possible. My wife is solo plus some hours (probably flys better than me) so flying is never a problem in our house - holidays, weekends away just makes it so much more fun. Enjoy your cruise.

No I got the aircraft now I have to take my wife on a cruise around Aust on a cruise ship. We will be away 3 weeks. Hope I can still fit into the Jab when we get home.

Have a good break enjoy mate .001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Hi Gareth,

The weather up your way isn't looking good for the end of the week. You guys go on about sunny Queensland and when I decide to come up it is raining. Get your act together I want blue skies and warm thanks. LOL. Have you finished that aircraft yet? I am looking forward to getting my x country out of the way now as soon as I can. Started to learn today what thermals do to light weight aircraft. Bloody hard to keep a consistant altitude.

Hi John

still building the wings a very long tedious job,the weather is USUALLY good but hey it has to rain sometime up here the runway 22 at Boonah has cracks the size of small ravines it need rain Badly.

cheers gareth

Got my passenger endorsement yesterday and took my wife up for her first flight in our aircraft today. We went up for an hour in fairly lumpy conditions but she enjoyed the trip. It wasn't my best landing by a long way but we survived our first flight together. I hope now we can have many more. The aircraft gets parked in the back of the hangar now while we go away for a month.

012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif Onya Compulsion! Enjoy your month away with your wife on the high seas.

Then, go even higher and climb back into your plane 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif.