Pacific flyer magazine.

robinsm

I hope the new owners hire an editor that actually Edits the magazine. I stopped buying it because it was mostly articles from the US and the rest was so full of spelling and grammatical mistakes that it was painful to read.

• Agree 4

I hope the new owners hire an editor that actually Edits the magazine. I stopped buying it because it was mostly articles from the US and the rest was so full of spelling and grammatical mistakes that it was painful to read.

Funny you should say that.

I found the same, and stopped buying it for the same reason.

However, to be positive, hopefully, the new buyer will put things right, and prosper for the benefit of all who would like to it.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I think the editorial was done done by the same clowns that currently handle the ninemsn news page.

Hardly a day goes by reading their news pages without me cringing and wondering what their HSC marks might eventually be.033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

After reading a serious news item, I almost expect it to finish with "would you like fries, or an apple pie with that?"

• Informative 1