Flying Spouse

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is actually trying to save lives.

Not sure how? You and some of your mates that have just Hijacked this forum have stopped so many people from reading and posting on this site its not funny. I am not sure what you do with your time other than trying to prove yourself on this site, I question your actions are not more self motivated. People are fearfull of posting in fear of the response from a small group of self ritious people. Just look down the posted in the last 24 hours list and you see that same people over and over again. Good onya Guys! keep up your life saving work.

• Like 2

Sweet.. Lets just let rule breaking suggestions and advice go uncontested. Then wonder why raa pilots have such a bad name.. I'm glad people are scared to post crap like has been posted in this thread. Mission accomplished . Thanx herm.

Herm, we've had about six fatalities in a row all unnecessary, all wasted lives, all traumatised families left to continue life without their loved one, all because in pretty much every case, someone, a licenced or certificated pilot fully qualified couldn't keep the aircraft flying even though they were known to follow rules which themselves were laid down following other fatalities. No one has hi-jacked the forum, you have as much right to offer an opinion as anyone else, but if you support blatantly breaching these safety rules why wouldn't you expect a negative response?

• Like 1

Herm, we've had about six fatalities in a row all unnecessary, all wasted lives, all traumatised families left to continue life without their loved one, all because in pretty much every case, someone, a licenced or certificated pilot fully qualified couldn't keep the aircraft flying even though they were known to follow rules which themselves were laid down following other fatalities. No one has hi-jacked the forum, you have as much right to offer an opinion as anyone else, but if you support blatantly breaching these safety rules why wouldn't you expect a negative response?

I think you may have missed my point! (not at all surprising a reaction based on the slant of my post). Have you ever been to a party where one or two people just seem to like the sound of their own voice? When a single comment becomes a response like something from the Big Bang Theory's Sheldon? If members of the site are leaving or not posting (like moving into another room at the party), who then is your audience? It seems to me just other party people that also like the sound of their own voice. It seems that often you have lots to say about subjects, operations and actions of other people etc. I think that if you think some of your opinions will help stop people blatantly breaching rules? Well it does not seem to be working, they are all in the other room guys. I guess on this occasion I am just doing the same and stating what I think. 110_closed.gif.a392821970f4971bbab8b2a27aea78f5.gif

Don't you love Aussie culture. If we strongly advocate the sticking to he rules in a public forum and frown apon people blatantly suggesting we break the rules, we are called self richeous. If we report near misses ad shocking airmanship we are called dobbers.

Gotta love it hey. Anyway. I'm unperturbed. If you want to suggest that pilots break some major rules, then expect to be jumped on by 99% of the flying community . Not just me;) Regardless of what room they are in. The rules will follow them ;)