Internode Users

Admin

Hi All

This is just a notification that there is an intermittent issue with emails from this site and users that have an Internode email address.

The issue is at the Internode end and I am working with them to rectify the issue. Apparently this has been happening for a few weeks but as it is intermittent I have only just now become aware of it.

It is nothing to worry about as it is effecting just the odd user in getting some of their update notification emails and it should be fixed very soon.

Guest Andys@coffs

Internode used to use Cisco's IronPort mail filtering appliance. The Company I work for also uses them and they are fantastic at getting rid of crud in email. They are however pretty high end and not many ISP's would use them as they mostly use freeware tools.....

Nots sure if IInet continued to use them or replaced them with a low or now cost alternate

Andy

So, let me get this straight...It is even affecting the odd user with a consistently intermittent problem. Perfectly clear now. 030_dizzy.gif.fecc2d0d52af5722561e47dee1add28d.gifI'll go and finish that scottle of botch now.......

Yes, it is sometimes consistently intermittent with odd users

Guest SAJabiruflyer

Of course if you had Bigpond then you might not get any ISP-side filtering unless you BUY Bigpond Security... what a crock.