Loxton Fly-In Apr 13

flyerme

Yes. 24-7595 will be there. 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif We will be coming with two other Jabs, an early LSA-55 and a j160.

We are then flying on to Rowland Flat on the Sunday.

Marcus

• Like 1

Preperations are in full swing.

Stay for the fantastic hanger dinner if possible. Transport to town and back if required.

Looking forward to meeting past and new visitors.

The new club house and surrounds are a credit to the small club members.

Ctaf code to enter if passing through, usual cold drinks, tea and coffee etc.

Phil

Preperations are in full swing.Stay for the fantastic hanger dinner if possible. Transport to town and back if required.

Looking forward to meeting past and new visitors.

The new club house and surrounds are a credit to the small club members.

Ctaf code to enter if passing through, usual cold drinks, tea and coffee etc.

Phil

lve booked and paid,sat breaky,afternoon town fly,hanger dinner,camp under wing and sun breaky...absolutely hanging.can not wait

see you there Phil

Hi Phil,

If my wife and I fly up on the Saturday and book a room in town can we get in and out of town? I am thinking fly up and go into town then come back out for dinner then back to the hotel for the night. Next morning back out to the airfield for breakfast and fly home to Gawler. I am not familiar with Loxton Airfield.

Hi Comp

Not a problem. There will be transport available for all who want to get to town and back, just let your needs known when registering.

East west strip just graded and north south (dirt) due before flyin.

This is really a good event, professionally run, great hanger dinner, you will not be disappointed

Follow me bike for parking.

If you have accommodation problems Kerrie has a list of available B and B's etc. refer to flyer or website

Hope to meet you on the 13th

Regards

Phil

Booked and paid for. Just need to organize accommodation. If we cant fly in we will drive over. look forward to meeting you Phil.

If you have trouble with accommodation drop Kerrie a note at [email protected] she has a list of available beds.

I am waiting for confirmation from some city folk re staying on my housebout. If you are prepared to wait until I get confirmation that they are still coming, you would be welcome. Need to bring linen, sleeping bags etc. Which you may not have room for

Anyway keep me informed

Cheers

Phil.

• 1 month later...

Hi JPC

Look out for the oldest guy there, probably me.

If using north south strip, keep to the eastern side of centre (just rolled and smoothed out the bumps)

See you there

Phil.

• Like 1

JabPhil, what are the costs to over night under the aircraft and for the Sat dinner and Sunday Breakie. I'll be there in the Fisher Mk 1.

Patrick

There is no cost for camping. Hanger dinner cost is $60 which includes entertainment and some freebies.

Breakfast is $10. Sat and Sunday.

Showers in clubhouse.

Looking forward to catching up

Regards

Philip

• Like 1

Thanks Phil, $70 paid through your club account, see you there Saturday. Will you have Morgan's at the field or just use the transport to town ?

Transport will be provided as required. Organise at the registration point

Have a good trip

Phil