Dan Just landed

DanFord

Hi everyone,

I'm just learning to fly, and 5 lessons in to getting my RAA, and also looking to begin building a kit plane! Love all the information and opinions on the site and hope I can glean off your knowledge and one day provide some good insight myself! Thanks and I look forward to talk to you!

Dan

I've been looking at the Zenith planes, think I've settled on the CH750. But I am actually in Melbourne for two days, seeing Kiss tonight!!! and am heading out to Bendigo tomorrow to chat with Allan and see some of the completed aircraft.

Welcome to the forums Dan.

"Strike while the iron's hot" they say.

Many of us have spent too much time hesitating to embark down that road, and before you know it age gets in the way.

Good luck with your training.

Keep us posted, we're all interested.

Kind Regards.

Planey

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,I'm just learning to fly, and 5 lessons in to getting my RAA, and also looking to begin building a kit plane! Love all the information and opinions on the site and hope I can glean off your knowledge and one day provide some good insight myself! Thanks and I look forward to talk to you!

Dan

It's nice to see another Tasmanian! How are you finding freedom flight? I'm in Kingston and unfortunately, no club down here currently offer RAA training so I'm considering northern schools.

Tom :-)

A lot of my English friends have always thought that "Tasmania" is some sort of Aussie ailment, but let's ignore their stupidity for a moment . . . . . .

Welcome Dan. I hope it isn't snowing where you are, . . . I dunno if I'll get home from the airfield tonight, there's about four inches OOPS sorry,. . . 100 and a bit millimetres on the ground already ! I hope your training weather is a bit better. . . !

Phil

• Like 1