Parking, you doing it wrong.

PA.

Happens all the time over here, if you want to make an effective statement without damaging people's cars, lift their wipers up.

BTW, I've been accused of parking like that when in fact I squeezed into a gap between a bunch of motorcycles and they left before me so it's not always what it seems.

[ATTACH=full]22529[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]22530[/ATTACH]

and if you can't reverse park, hand in your licence.

• Agree 1

At Old Station some drivers couldn't even forward park, I wonder how they even got a licence.

Yeah.........I am of the opinion that if you can't park your 2m wide car between two 3m apart lines(that we call a carpark)at a walking pace, or couldn't be bothered to, what hope do you have of staying in a marked lane on the highway at 100 kph?..... you really shouldn't be allowed to operate a vehicle on a public road.
  • Agree 1

I have seen a website for this sort of thing, www.youparklikeac**t.co.uk fill in the ** yourself for the site. Don't go there if offended by language.

Second image is obviously photoshopped. Look at the pivot point (left hand wheels). If true, the car should be further to the right.

As for the first, just needs a big Harley to be placed on the reasonably close and for the stand to collapse.(assuming they lean towards the car) Don't think the owner would argue with a large, tattooed biker, do you?

• Caution 1