G'day from new south

SDQDI

G'day my name is sam (although I have been called plenty of other things)

I live in nsw and started to learn to fly early last year (in a good old j3 piper cub) something I have always wanted to do but never thought the better half would "endorse" but lo and behold on a long drive home from the inlaws when I mentioned it would be twice as quick in a plane she told me "why don't you go and get your licence then." So I didn't need telling twice.

I did my pilot certificate on the j3 then my nav training in an evektor sportstar and loved it all.

At the minute I am partway through building a Hornet with the crew at Aak. (Really enjoying that too.)

Anyway that's me

• Like 2

It is Quirindi. As for four seater........ I think a few more hours are needed before I take the whole mob 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Hell, why not rent an old Cessna 207, then you can take the whole mob AND some camping gear as well ! ! ! ! !

Phil

That would be the way I do it Phil but at this stage only have raa certificate would like to polish up my flying (maybe grinder needed for rough edges) get some hours up once I finish putting rivets in the hornet and then maybe look at getting ppl as well.

G'day old koreelah