Hi From Rocky

B200MAN

Hi all

I thought I should say G'day.

I'm a LAME, L2/L4 in Rockhampton. I have been reading the forum for a while. I also fly RA and GA.

if you in Rocky come and say hello.

• Like 1

G'day B200MAN, when you get a chance, take a quick look in the look in the rear-view mirror.

Judging by your avitar, it could be the tax man at this time of year. Hopefully not, but a big 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif anyway.

Kind Regards

Planey

Hi allI thought I should say G'day.

I'm a LAME, L2/L4 in Rockhampton. I have been reading the forum for a while. I also fly RA and GA.

if you in Rocky come and say hello.

Hi B200man!

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Tell us a bit more about yourself, we are nosey interested! What planes you fly, what your particular interests are etc

Cheers,

Neil

Thanks Gents

Neil I fly anything from a J230 to a C210. Born to fish but forced to work.068_angry.gif.cc43c1d4bb0cee77bfbafb87fd434239.gif I would love to have a thruster in the shed as a project well it will happen one day. Most of my mates think I'm mad but hey I'm in aviation.

Me thinks I need to find a B200 and not a fire boss for an avatar.

Good to see you aboard, B200MAN. I have a lifelong ambition to fly up thru your way to visit family. That trip is getting closer- maybe next July. Already planning, using Google Earth and OzRunways. Biggest issue is where to safely store the baby while visiting long-lost rellies and drinking all their beer!

Good to see you aboard, B200MAN. I have a lifelong ambition to fly up thru your way to visit family. That trip is getting closer- maybe next July. Already planning, using Google Earth and OzRunways. Biggest issue is where to safely store the baby while visiting long-lost rellies and drinking all their beer!

Its even better if you follow the coast line up. Some nice spots between here and Bundy.

• Like 1

Guest Maj Millard

old Koreelah, I'll make room for you in my hangar at Montpelier (Townsville) if your up this way anytime......Maj...026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gif