How many Women . . . .? ? ? ?

Phil Perry

A recent survey carried out at a well known university in NSW produced the most alarming assertion that TWENTY FIVE PERCENT of Australian women were either taking,. . .or had been prescribed, medicine for some sort of mental disorder.

Now,. . . . .this in itself is more than quite alarming, but when you consider that, a reasonable extrapolation from this survey dictates that SEVENTY FIVE PERCENT of Australian women are running around with NO BLOODY MEDICATION AT ALL ! ! ! !

• Haha 2
  • Winner 1

A recent survey carried out at a well known university in NSW produced the most alarming assertion that TWENTY FIVE PERCENT of Australian women were either taking,. . .or had been prescribed, medicine for some sort of mental disorder.

Now,. . . . .this in itself is more than quite alarming, but when you consider that, a reasonable extrapolation from this survey dictates that SEVENTY FIVE PERCENT of Australian women are running around with NO BLOODY MEDICATION AT ALL ! ! ! !

Just because 25% have been prescribed with medication, doesn't mean they are taking it, so that 75% is probably much higher.

Just because 25% have been prescribed with medication, doesn't mean they are taking it, so that 75% is probably much higher.

Hey Matty,. . . it was YOUR bloody university who came up with this nonsense . . .not mine . . .hahahahahahahah

Hey Matty,. . . it was YOUR bloody university who came up with this nonsense . . .not mine . . .hahahahahahahah

OOps,. . .sorry M6. . . . wrong name.. . . . .note to self "Must pay attention"

Phil

• Like 1

You're game... Nev

Nev,. . . .

That reminds me of when my Dad used to be a "White Hunter" in the jungles of Afrika,. . . . . one day he came upon a naked female warrior and asked her". . . ."Excuse me. . .are you Game . . .? " . . . when she said,. . .YES,. . . . ."

He shot her.

• Haha 2
  • Helpful 1

Seems a bit of a waste.. I've no doubt missed out many times with my response to " Do you have the time? ". By the way did your Dad get many whites? Nev

No Nev,. . .regrettably he didn't apparently,. . . .he usded to find new and exciting fruits, like the first time he aver saw a melon,. . .he called it a "Yellow", and then found a Yam, and called it a "Puce". . . .this is why he didn't get many whites,. . .I reckon the poor guy was infact FRUITBLIND. . . . .

I came in the front door the other night drunk as a skunk and the missus led me to the sofa, started rubbing my shoulders and asked sweetly if I would like to go to bed and make love.

I instinctively said, "No, it's getting late, I better get home to the wife" - how was I supposed to know she was going to relationship classes?

• Haha 3

Blonde rings fire station screaming her house is burning down, finally fireman manages to get heard, madam.......exactly how do we find your house....blonde....duh, in your great big red truck.

I go over to Jack's every Thursday to have a little card game with a little stake on the side, my missus, who's a light sleeper, complains when I get home in the wee hours that I wake her up getting ready for bed.

Last Thursday I felt considerate towards her needs, took all my clothes off in the lounge room first, snuck into the bedroom ready to slip under the sheets .... well she awakens, flicks the light on, takes one look at me naked and screams; "I hope you didn't lose the bloody house as well!!"

• Haha 5
  • Informative 1

The Fridge

I got home and found the Missus had left a post-it note on the fridge saying,

"It's no good, it's not working, I'm staying at Mum’s for a while"

I opened it, the light came on and the beer was well chilled.

What the hell was she on about?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 6
  • Winner 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two elderly ladies were talking.

“At our age, I don’t know what would be worse;

Parkinson's or Alzheimer's?" one said.

Her wise friend answered, “Oh I’d rather have Parkinson’s,

definitely Parkinson’s. Better to spill half my wine than to

forget where I keep the bottle."