When you are bored

Admin

101) Follow someone around at the store and see how long it takes them to figure out.

102) When someone comes out of the stall in the bathroom go in for 4 seconds then say "OH MY GOD!".

103) Super glue a penny to the ground in a public place watch the results. (try to video tape it).

104) When your neighbor leaves chase after their car yelling,"YOU FORGOT ME!!!".

105) Buy a Hershey bar and scream in the store I FOUND THE GOLDEN TICKET!!!

106) Super glue a quarter to the sidewalk and watch from a distance to see if anyone tries to pick it up.

107) In a crowded place, Point into the sky and see how many people look up.

108) Go into a crowded elevator, open up a pillowcase, and scream "oh no my snake got lose!".

109) Buy Bird seed and ask how long it will take for your birds to grow.

110) Go to the movies with a spray bottle of water. Keep sneezing and spraying the person in front of you

111) Call the operator on 2 different phones and put the phones together so they can talk to each other (.

112) Keep screaming after you get off a roller coaster even when it stops.

113) Go into KFC and ask for their vegetarian options.

114) Call Pizza Hut and ask them for domino's number.

115) In a crowded elevator, say in a serious voice: You're probably wondering why I've gathered you here.

116) Get a black suit case, hand it to a stranger and say,"You know what to do." in a secret spy voice.

117) Walk up to a couple holding hands, and say to one of them: "How could you do this to me?!', and run.

118) Blow up a balloon, tape it to yourself, run down the street, and scream that it's following you!

119) Call Walmart and try to reserve a shopping cart.

120) Spin in a roller chair on a busy sidewalk and when people pass you scream "GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!".

Buy Bird seed and ask how long it will take for your birds to grow. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Worry about me...never...gotta love that hide in a wardrobe in a store, pop out and say you have just returned from Narnia 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif 008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif