Unbeeelievable

Russ

Wife recently departed cairns to Darwin, overnight there, then going international.

My ph rings, she's arrived Darwin........forgot her passport. All hell breaks loose, somehow I've got to get it to her, same day.

No probs, I grab passport, and race to qantas freight, place it into a plastic satchel, given guarantee it will arrive Darwin late afternoon.......bewdy.

Then.......chap says $180.00 please.........you must be joking is my reply......if you want it there today sir, it's $180.00 ......maaate I says, I can book a one way seat there for less than that, no comment.

Out comes my c/ card.

un bloody believable.........phew

Guest GraemeM

Russ, I heard that credit card was bulging at the seams anyway, what's the big deal?

Graeme.

Fly down if you need a good feed. Fresh Coral trout and crayfish for lunch today.

Russ, I heard that credit card was bulging at the seams anyway, what's the bigdeal?

Graeme.

Fly down if you need a good feed. Fresh Coral trout and crayfish for lunch today.

Bulging alright..........maxed out.

Now to your fish eating.......you know who, is ramming this wild crill oil down me throat, so fish at the minute is not on my "want list "

Last months force feeding was her new gadget "bullit " .......juicer thingo. Was wishing it to blow up.

• Haha 2

I once had to get an item to Melbourne from Adelaide that day. Jumped on a Virgin and personally delivered it including the Sky bus fare into Melbourne for less than the air freight quote.

Guest Andys@coffs

Its obvious.....he felt the earth move....opened his eyes and there was Melbourne

I have it on good account that had it not been Melbourne then non virgin status not withstanding he was prepared to repeat until it was!