"Agressive" Flying Apollo Fox

BlurE

I couldn't bear to watch more than 4 minutes of it ! Clearly the sort of ' pilot' that gets our type of flying a bad name . Couldn't make out the audio but hope it wasn't in this country .

Bob

that is just a low level endo didn't you guys all do that withyour endorsmnt??pax is wearing a parachute alt watch maybe he was whereing a rig too

I watched the whole clip waiting for the crash, Deb. If the pax was wearing a rig the aircraft never got high enough to use it.

I seem to recall seeing the same pilot doing another horrendously reckless display rather like this one.

I hope that when he kills himself he does it alone quickly, and away from any other sign of life.

How the other pilots using the airfield can tolerate him, I'm damned if I know.

Kaz

• Agree 1

I couldn't bear to watch more than 4 minutes of it ! Clearly the sort of ' pilot' that gets our type of flying a bad name . Couldn't make out the audio but hope it wasn't in this country .Bob

Definitely not Oz Bob. Note the vehicles driving RH on roads. Their intercom prattle seems to be an eastern block language - perhaps Czechoslovakia? Like Kaz says, the clown has a death wish yet to be satisfied but he'll make the evening news at some time. They are amongst us. cheers

• Agree 1

Definitely not Oz Bob. Note the vehicles driving RH on roads. Their intercom prattle seems to be an eastern block language - perhaps Czechoslovakia? Like Kaz says, the clown has a death wish yet to be satisfied but he'll make the evening news at some time. They are amongst us. cheers

Riley, you are aware that Czechoslovakia doesn't exists for some 20 years now, are you?

Anyway that's Hajdúszoboszló in Hungary as someone posted in the youtube comments section:

Riley, you are aware that Czechoslovakia doesn't exists for some 20 years now, are you?Anyway that's Hajdúszoboszló in Hungary as someone posted in the youtube comments section:

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Airport Wellness Panzio/@47.454747,21.392169,813m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x474719770ff6f9bf:0x70dba67fd2b5eb8c

Nope, the details obviously have escaped me but...... Czechoslovakia was, is, and always will be Czechoslovakia as far as this old codger is concerned. I accept your guidance however and thanks for identifying the locality. The Hungarians took on the Russians fifty odd years ago out of necessity with tremendous loss of life , this Hungarian seems to be fighting his own personal war with ultimately the same results. cheers