DO YOU HAVE FAITH IN THE CASA'S ADMINISTRATION OF RECREATIONAL AVIATION?

Captain

DO YOU HAVE FAITH IN THE CASA'S ADMINISTRATION OF RECREATIONAL AVIATION?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU HAVE FAITH IN THE CASA'S ADMINISTRATION OF RECREATIONAL AVIATION?

• Yes
    • No

Bex, you are on the right track, a petition could have a strong effect. I have been writing to authorities about current issues but it is a battle, I have not got a straight answer, but I'm persistent ! I keep pointing out they didn't answer ! They are well versed in story telling.

When it's all said and done, there is more said than done !

I'm down to a couple a month, used to write a couple a week - on many issues. I find your local Member is a good place to start although don't bother if they are a minister also. I feel sorry for those electorates in that position.

So, after all this time, you've fired RAA as the administrator?

NO... they fired themselves when they stopped administering to "Ultralights" and started trying to take on the bottom end of GA.

I am amazed that their hasn't been a BIG outcry over Michael Monck's letter in the February (I think) magazine about competition. I read it to say "Its all over unless something political happens"... CASA is back and RA-Aus is now irrelevant.

• Agree 1

http://www.aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/Parliamentarian?MPID=GT4He doesn't seem to care too much about aviation unless its RPT

It is an LNP Government. Even though Truss claims to be a National Party Member he is still at the beck and call of the Liberal...which ironically in Australia stands for profit at any cost "keep it all sweet and you too might win the Old Rich White Guy Lottery" philosophy we seem to be finally waking up to.

• Caution 1

Over the years i have written to several ministers and the eply is always he same. CASA is charged with safety and therefore there is nothing the minister can do about it. CASA just say safety would be compromised and they can do what they like.

I look forward to the next time I meet Lee, just hope there is a large audience as he must be one of the worlds greatest ratbags.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1