Skytrans closes

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FT, at this point the neighbours dog is probably the best candidate.

I'm quite interested in pilotics (actual pilotics not the dribble we have been feed since about 2009) and am quite happy to say that both sides are rubbish at the moment. I voted for Mr Newman, this has really peeved me off. I would have liked to work for the company some time down the track. Since I started GA, Barrier and now skytrans have gone, neither helping me move home. The feral gov tho, well one side is at least making it appear they might be doing something.

I think going from government to a 7 seat party really shook the ALP up a bit, but the old faces will get re-elected this year so they might go back to their old tricks. the LNP seem devoted to the idea of selling another $35B of state assets regardless of the election out come. The sales are being sold to the turnips as leases and the turnips seem to believe leasing an assett for 99 years and the leasor owning any improvements isn't a sale.

daz ppl don't donate to the LNP or the ALP because they believe in democracy. Last time it was in the media the LNP had sold $11B of assets. I know those 7 office buildings where sold at a $200m discount. There are hundreds of small parcels of land sold of at a discount via anonymous tender process. the Brisbane Broncos picked up $25M in funding and $5m in free land.

Bz4P14YCYAA2oO6.jpg

When the speed cameras come up for sale I want them, there is good profit with those little suckers.

Regard

KP.

• Haha 1

bahahaha dazza you are a turnip, they haven't paid off any debt its gone up.

Yeah because of the massive interest debt that has to be paid, left by the previous elected retards, ya cabbage. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

You guys should open a fruit & veg store.

• Haha 1

I think going from government to a 7 seat party really shook the ALP up a bit, but the old faces will get re-elected this year so they might go back to their old tricks. the LNP seem devoted to the idea of selling another $35B of state assets regardless of the election out come. The sales are being sold to the turnips as leases and the turnips seem to believe leasing an assett for 99 years and the leasor owning any improvements isn't a sale.

More dribble from a disgruntled Labor voter. Your mates got the state into the mess it is currently it. Plus Newman did a great job getting rid of the dead wood in the public service.

I don't think pollies see much beyond the end of their term.......

1000% correct Downunder, they don't give 1 fire truck about us at all, only what they can get out of it.

As for selling assets, yep Kennett got us out of the red & into the black selling the Victorian Electricity Commission and promised cheaper electricity, yeah that's worked about 300% increase, now instead of having one GM, Dept GM, accountants ect down the line (SECV) we have about 20+ of each with all the electricity company providers, still comes from the same power stations that were making money, but we are still the ones that get penetrated when the government runs out of money after they have sold the asset.

Blaaah Humbug.

• Agree 1

The people they sell it to do alright, and no doubt appreciate the favour done for them. After Pollies get out of it, you find out who they have been working for. They get a good job with them.

Another good indicator, Find out what the families share holdings look like.. Nev

• Agree 1

So all you experts, how do you suppose the current QLD Liberal state government pay back the 80 billion debt left by the previous Labor retards ?

That's an easy one, spend less, tax more. Problem is no one wants to hear the answer.

So all you experts, how do you suppose the current QLD Liberal state government pay back the 80 billion debt left by the previous Labor retards ?

By continuing to rape & pillage the public Dazza like they have done and will continue to do so no matter what party is in.

Only one winner here and that is the government.

What should happen is when a party screws up all their entitlements like superannuation should be taken, we need to make pollies more accountable.

• Agree 1

If Newman is doing such a good job why so many distractions and the feverish spending of public money in an advertising programme for himself. The debt hasn't improved and QLD isn't going well. They don't know what they are doing. They sack a lot of people and cause a recession. That is the same result everywhere it is done. People complain about not getting any services, but don't want to pay any tax. Costello did the audit and that is the basis for selling off a lot of great public property to their mates at "Mates Rates". QLD is being sold out. ...Corruption?

Dazza....What's the cost in damage to the Reef and Tourism long term. All the gas goes overseas and most companies are owned overseas. Glencore pays NO tax here. Adani have an abysmal reputation for environmental compliance and are having trouble getting money , but OK for the QLD government to fund structure for. It's YOUR money Alice. Nev

• Agree 1

Dazza....What's the cost in damage to the Reef and Tourism long term. All the gas goes overseas and most companies are owned overseas. Glencore pays NO tax here. Adani have an abysmal reputation for environmental compliance and are having trouble getting money , but OK for the QLD government to fund structure for. It's YOUR money Alice. Nev

I work for a Australian company.

That's fine. I'm all for Australian companies. They still have to act responsibly of course. I'd like to see some action to secure a reasonable domestic market for gas. We also only have 3 weeks fuel reserves in this country. An intolerable situation for a country that relies so much on transport. Nev