ASICS -up to 40% off.....

Downunder

I had to provide proof of identity to register a. GA plane last week. They will accept a drivers licence, passport or recent rates notice. But CASA says an ASIC is not proof of identity.

• Haha 2

I had to provide proof of identity to register a. GA plane last week. They will accept a drivers licence, passport or recent rates notice. But CASA says an ASIC is not proof of identity.

That shows the ultimate value of one then.

• Agree 4

That shows the ultimate value of one then.

Has anyone on the forum been refused one? I have the distinct impression (albeit gained by a MSIC application I made) that you just about have to be a convicted terrorist to be refused.

Funny, last time i took a domestic flight, I used my ASIC card and nothing else... waved me right through... thought, I may as well get SOME use out of it!

200$ for two years free flying lol I'm all for that:yes:

hahah nothing, just that I used it as my form of ID and it seemed to go smoother. So some out there think its a form of ID at least (and I finally got to show it haha)

I tried to use mine for ID once with a Government department but it wasn't acceptable.

However, my local library card was accepted as "proof" of ID.

I have a feeling that the ten minutes I spent trying to retrain the unenthusiastic government employee was wasted.

I almost got the impression that they didn't care. Very puzzling!