Crossing Bass Strait

Russ

"Mothers milk"

A man was riding a bus, minding his own business, when the gorgeous woman next to him started to breast-feed her baby. The baby wouldn't take it, so she said, "Come on sweetie, eat it all up or I'll have to give it to this nice man next to us."

Five minutes later, the baby was still not feeding, so she said, "Come on, honey. Take it or I'll give it to this nice man here."

A few minutes later, the anxious man blurted out, "Come on kid. Make up your mind!I was supposed to get off four stops ago.

• Haha 7

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Mothers milk".............maaate, you is definately coonfused.........2nd to none, the right to that claim is Dramburie, poured over ice, any smoother than that is fanciful, bordering on delusional .cheers.........003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

I beg to differ. I remember a day spent at the NASM restoration facility at Silver Hill, just outside Washington DC; retired to the home of one of the kind people from there for a quick restorative nip, as it was bloody cold... several generous glasses of neat 12-YO 100-proof Wild Turkey slipped down like hot milo in a blizzard retreat cabin... then I realized I couldn't feel my knees, or anything below them - all three of the buggers. I know there were three, I counted the bluggers floor trimes..

• Haha 3

No Way! Nearest I got to any of that sort of thing, was meeting a very charming Yank lass and tried Kissing her... She wasn't interested, dammit, so I had to start Agnew... I though I'd caught a bit of a Clinton her eyes, so I Reagan'd I had a chance there, but she told me to Bush off. I Cartered my sorry tail away, sadly disappointed.

• Haha 3

Listen ear u 2, this tred iz serryis, u maikin snyde rimarcs iz divertin good facts, u wana b carefool ear...........sod ooff. 082_scooter.gif.e6a62d295b0b59b8276038871473d864.gif

Russ, my apologies - we did get caught up in thread drift.

I'm still not sure why you would be so worried about Sharks - after all, you guys up there live in far more dangerous situations than paddling around in water with the odd Shark about the place.

You have CASAworries ( all right, everybody has CASAworries) that can disembowel an entire NRL team in less time than it takes to shout 'look out'.

You have Drop-Barking Tree Frogs that my southern-living Doberman has told me, eat Dobermans.

You have spiders that eat Turkeys and probably Emus when a bit peckish.

You have pythons that eat mini-buses full of tourists.

You have crocodiles that chase down, rip the wheels off B-Doubles and eat the drivers and their Chico rolls.

You have Clive Palmer, who eats any bloody thing he sees, quite evidently.

Why would Sharks freak you?

• Like 1

Aren't "skeds" just sort of a colloquial way of saying "flight following"?

Actually the CASA "out-n-back" video series talks about a lot of this, and specifically crossing Bass Strait. Worth a watch.

Russ, my apologies - we did get caught up in thread drift.I'm still not sure why you would be so worried about Sharks - after all, you guys up there live in far more dangerous situations than paddling around in water with the odd Shark about the place.

You have CASAworries ( all right, everybody has CASAworries) that can disembowel an entire NRL team in less time than it takes to shout 'look out'.

You have Drop-Barking Tree Frogs that my southern-living Doberman has told me, eat Dobermans.

You have spiders that eat Turkeys and probably Emus when a bit peckish.

You have pythons that eat mini-buses full of tourists.

You have crocodiles that chase down, rip the wheels off B-Doubles and eat the drivers and their Chico rolls.

You have Clive Palmer, who eats any bloody thing he sees, quite evidently.

Why would Sharks freak you?

Yea......all true, but isn't it the same your way, minus the " Palmer factor" or are we QUEENSLANDERS unique. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

( PS.......might have me 160 sold, stay tuned )

• Like 1

Yea......all true, but isn't it the same your way, minus the " Palmer factor" or are we QUEENSLANDERS unique. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif( PS.......might have me 160 sold, stay tuned )

Unique isn't the word that immediately springs to mind ... but different certainly. 025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif