Aviation Advertiser

ave8rr

With the above in mind, I am fairly certain we have identified the true nature and motivations of certain people on this forum thread. So thank you.

And we have relised that the aviation advertiser is unreliable and the owner does not like criticism and throws out accusations of other forum members hacking there website, and I will send an email to someone I know within the RAA offering them a cheaper and more reliable solution.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Benjamin

Robbo, please check the thread. I have clearly invited users who may have experienced issues to reach out and make contact with us so that we can identify and resolve problems. I have been public about this and have provided my contact details.

With regard to accusations, I have at no time accused anyone on this forum of hacking our service. Again, if you read the posts on this forum you will see this to be fact.

Robbo, please check the thread. I have at no time accused anyone on this forum of hacking our service. Again, if you read the posts on this forum you will see this to be fact.

Memory lapse Benjamin?

This below post basically is meaning that someone within this forum is attacking your website.

I would be a fool to think that the attacks and their motivations are not linked to what is transpiring on this thread, because we have been in business since 2008 and have never had these issues until RAAus appointed us.

Both of you put your dicks away please for this pissing contest...your wasting bandwidth

Yep I am bored with it now, thanks Mark (?) :)

Ian, any chance we can just lock this thread so it doesen't get outta hand?

Plus it's basically plugging aviation advertiser.

I admit, I strung it out to much. Sorry 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

• Like 1