Jewish man and Taliban man. . . ( NOT Waaaaaycist )

Phil Perry

A fleeing Taliban fighter desperate for water was trudging through the Afghan desert when he saw something far off in the distance.

Hoping to find water he hurried towards it only to find a little old Jewish man at a small stand selling ties.

The Taliban asked, “Do you have water?”

The Jewish man replied, “I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie? They are only $5.”

The Taliban shouted, “Infidel! I do not need an over-priced tie! I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first!”

“OK, OK” said the old Jewish man, “It does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that.

If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the ice cold water you need. Shalom.”

Muttering, the Taliban fighter staggered away over the hill. Several hours later he staggered back, almost dead,. . . and waving a five dollar note. . . .

“Your damned Jewish swine of a brother won’t let me in without a tie!”

>

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

can you join my facebook page and give it a like?https://www.facebook.com/Rolf-Harris-is-innocent-497124413754157/

BUT Phil. . .,. . . .I'm not sure that Rolf IS. . . .innocent. . . . .I met a lady TV presenter who told me in her own words that he stuck his hand up her dress and pulled her panties down on LIVE TV. . . . .I have not seen the episode, but apparently, the presenter lady always got her interviewees. .. ( in this case, our Rolf) to lie on a huge bed, whilst they talked.. . .after the alleged incident,. . she jumped off the bed and ran off camera. . . .Hmm. . . . So I'm NOT going to "Like" your page until that particular incident is resolved to my satisfaction mate. . . .not just yet. I met Rolf a couple of times,. . .once whilst he was filming an advert for British Paints in Oz,. . .and again at an art exhibition in Lichfield ( 8 K up the road from here ) whee he did his usual aborigine painting which didn't look like anything until it was completed with the last few brush strokes. . .so Nobody was more shocked than me when all this $h1t broke into the news. . . . . .

I loved his "Jake the Peg" show at Dudley Hippodrome too. . . . .shame. . . . .

Incidentally,. . .some more young girls have now come forward with allegations which are being investigated by the Police,. .. now they COULD be media chasers,. . .we've seen a lot of that,. . .but we need to wait and find out what the ferk is going on here. . . . .if the Guy is Innocent after all this,. . I'll collect him from prison and carry him home on my back, because I was a real FAN. . . . . .But that lady TV presenter was emphatic that he got a finger into her ladyvalve without permission, and got away with it. . . .she didn't take it further. . . is it possible that the man is an incorrigible sexual deviant perhaps ?. . . . I mean,. . .I've got some disgusting habits that I'd never admit to my internetty frends. . . .

In the case of this lady interviewer, Harris was certainly guilty of bad behavior but the punishment of a single day in jail is excessive for that. Monetary damages would restore the lady methinks.

To deserve jail, he would have needed to do much worse to more vulnerable girls.

He might well have done this worse stuff. I don't follow celebrity stories and I hate puritans.

In the case of this lady interviewer, Harris was certainly guilty of bad behavior but the punishment of a single day in jail is excessive for that. Monetary damages would restore the lady methinks.To deserve jail, he would have needed to do much worse to more vulnerable girls.

He might well have done this worse stuff. I don't follow celebrity stories and I hate puritans.

Exactly Bruce,. . .and so do I.

There's nothing I'd like better than for one of my heroes to be found completely not guilty of all charges.

But this isn't up to me.

I won't, and never DO cast the first stone.

I like to wait for the outcome and then AND ONLY THEN. . .make my particular opinion ( worthless as it may be ) known mate.

I have never, ever heard it called that before.

Well I don't know what you call them in Tassy but "finger" is quite common all around the Western English speaking World. The ones at the sides are "thumbs".

• Haha 5

Well I don't know what you call them in Tassy but "finger" is quite common all around the Western English speaking World. The ones at the sides are "thumbs".

I have a suggestion as to where you can put this "thumb" of yours Bex.

• Haha 1