Looking for info on an OLD ultralight one-off build

Long stretch but I remember there being a 95.10 flying boat (retract wheels) built many years ago with twin engines - inline fore and aft on the wing.

Can anyone name it and say what happened to it and its owner?

Cheers

I'm fairly sure aircraft was called a "Stick insect". One was featured some years ago on the AUF magazine cover, with an article. A friend of mine built/bought one, only his was powered by a single Robin 440.

There were a few variations of the same aircraft I believe, different control systems and engine configurations. The twin engine one used two JPX outboard engines with hand made aluminium props, and roll control was differential wing AoA, IIRC.

Nigel Teakle.pdf

Nigel Teakle.pdf

Nigel Teakle.pdf

• Informative 1

3rd time post , I keep losing it on this dam computer, there was a design by stevens and gunders in the late 70s called the skyskooter which could be adapted for amphibious use. I built a land base one in 1982, which I flew somewhere over a 1000 hrs before the aircraft retired itself from lack of use. flew somewhat like a drifter, although the spoilerons made for a slow roll rate , but more than made up by the effective rudder. still have the airframe in our hanger gathering dust, powerd by robbin 440 with reduction drive pusher. was however originaly a direct drive, which was VERY noisy, and limited in performance. will post a picture when the better half helps me.