Reminder Old Station

Yenn

It is on again next weekend. The strip and all the facilities look perfect. Plenty of room for aircraft and underwing camping.

Guest speakers at the Friday night dinner are Matt Hall and the Roulettes, sadly there are no more tickets available for the meal, but you can still get to the after dinner events.

• Like 2

Says cancelled until the "end of may" old station is the end of may so perhaps will be their first display after fixing the problem. 026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gif . Will be there Rouletts or not.

• Agree 1

Part of an email I received through RAPAC, so I doubt it Ian.

"

You may have seen in the media by now that many of the PC9-A aircraft are not flying due to engineering inspections of in the nose wheel strut.

There will no longer be flying displays for the upcoming Queensland tour – therefore the recently promulgated TRA’s will be cancelled. "

Says cancelled until the "end of may" old station is the end of may so perhaps will be their first display after fixing the problem. 026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gif . Will be there Rouletts or not.

Not going to happen Ian , all the Queensland tour is cancelled.

I heard a rumour that a group of Savanaghs will be filling in for the Roulettes with a complete high speed formation aerobatic display.

• Haha 3

I heard a rumour that a group of Savanaghs will be filling in for the Roulettes with a complete high speed formation aerobatic display.

LOL, you had me going there. I believed it right up until you said "high speed"...008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

• Like 2

the weather is looking good for the weekend, should be a good turnout of aircraft from the Whitsundays. 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif Getting the 701 ready to join in with tha Savannahs for the high speed aerial display. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I hope they do it properly and get painted red and white and fit smoke generators:-)