Who is the minister responsible

tillmanr

Crickey Marty, that hurts!

Sorry Ok. It was a bit mean and I apologise.

Just when anyone starts saying "Well, if they can bring in gay marriage..." then proposes something ridiculous, like bestiality or sharia law in Australia, then old Cory comes to mind.

• Like 1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting point, ev17. Does this mean only regular fliers should post? What about pilots with most of their flying behind them? They contribute an awful lot of expertise and experience to this forum. I confess to being an habitual posters and would love to get more airtime, but spend too much time improving my plane. Meanwhile I quite enjoy the online discussions and debates.

No not at all. I guess I was having a backhanded go all those who have nothing better to do than bang on ad infinitum on this site in a negative way without contributing one iota in a positive way to the organization we fly under. It appears to have got worse lately. Usually a sign of an idle person with too much time on their hands

• Agree 1

Most of the contributors to these wide ranging philosophical discussions have done far more posting and aviating than a few who rumble "I don't want to hear this." To re-state the obvious, "don't watch!" There are always 10 threads listed under "New". 9 choices should be ample.

• Like 1

Sorry Ok. It was a bit mean and I apologise.Just when anyone starts saying "Well, if they can bring in gay marriage..." then proposes something ridiculous, like bestiality or sharia law in Australia, then old Cory comes to mind.

'Salright Marty. I'm sure you didn't really mean it.

(I expected worse, given that I recently agreed with something Pauline Hanson said.)

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1

Sharia Law in Australia ???? It's already here !!!!!

Supposedly, we live in a democracy, where we will be judged by the rule of law... Nothing else

Think back to the Craig Thomson case, (I am no supporter of him or of what he did, but the facts remain.)

He used his credit card to by a bit on the side ( A lot as a matter of fact), but he never changed any of the details on the statements or tried to cover them up in any way.

All of these transactions were carried out on a Credit Card that was issued to him by his employer, and the subsequent monthly statements were submitted, approved and signed off by his employer.

Years later he gets up in Federal Government and lies, lies and lies about what happened. ( A crime in itself that was not pursued by his peers)

However, when he gets charged and appears in court of law for misusing his Credit Card, he comes clean, because in the letter of the law, once his claims on the credit card were approved, any question of it's misuse rests with the one who signed off and accepted the cost against the business.

In a simplified version of events, the judge ruled that he was "Dreaming" to think that a naughty was a work related expense, and convicted him on a Moral Basis............... BINGO>>>>> Sharia Law.

When the decision came down, 99.9% of Australians let out this great cheer, but in reality they were cheering the basics of Sharia Law. not the Rule Of Law

Had his defence put forward an argument that it was found he was a much better performer in his job when he an empty sack.... then these encounters were in the best interest of his employer to keep him focused on his job, the "Dreaming" decision would have been debunked also.

There's a lot drifting away and many just losing faith. There are lots of non theist in ex-moslems too but they live very precariously, having to live in other countries generally, under fear of being killed. An atheist would have little or NO chance of being the President of the USA.. Nev

I think Obama hides it well but pretty sure he's godless.

• Like 1

OH My God. Is THAT true???? String him up on the nearest tree. He's a Moslem you know, and not born here. We had GW Boosh twice, bless him, Lovely man, courtesy of the God fearing Republicans and god spoke through his lips. He actually said that a few times, so it's true for sure. It really happens and we would not be where we are today without George..... Yes, Yes, They were good times. The world knew where America was.. on the map. Nev

• Haha 3