08/12/16 Plane crash at Serpentine Aerodrome (WA)

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/plane-crash-at-serpentine-aerodrome/news-story/02c71f2228a01bd4030eabd6589ee809

THE pilot of a light plane which crashed at Serpentine Aerodrome has been freed from the wreckage and has been taken to Rockingham Hospital for treatment.

The man, who is believed to be aged in his 70s, was freed from the wreckage just after 11am.

Emergency services rushed to the airport on Thursday morning following reports the aircraft had gone down.

He was treated by paramedics at the scene then taken to Rockingham Hospital.

His injuries are believed to be not life-threatening.

3501606_Capturea.JPG.da69237dfd18a3a5ccc43d46ef4473ea.JPG

So why is it not of interest because it is not a Jabiru.

Are you not interested in what can go wrong when you fly. Oh sorry you probably don't fly, just sit on the edges and snipe at others.

So why is it not of interest because it is not a Jabiru.Are you not interested in what can go wrong when you fly. Oh sorry you probably don't fly, just sit on the edges and snipe at others.

Hi Yenn. It's funny how we interpret words on a forum. When I read Oscar's post I noticed that it was two days since the original post and that no one else had commented. I took it, and agree with Oscar, that it is notworthy for nothing to have been said about this incident on this forum for two days. Had it been a Jabiru incident (engine or aircraft) we would be on about page five of comments by now!

• Like 2
  • Agree 4
  • Haha 1

Hi Yenn. It's funny how we interpret words on a forum. When I read Oscar's post I noticed that it was two days since the original post and that no one else had commented. I took it, and agree with Oscar, that it is notworthy for nothing to have been said about this incident on this forum for two days. Had it been a Jabiru incident (engine or aircraft) we would be on about page five of comments by now!

Come on Laurie

5 pages!!! At least 10 by now lol

• Agree 2