BELT PSRU

Hi M61A1,

The psru from Aerotech was made to adapt to any auto engine up to 200hp

Technical Data:

REDUCTION RATIO ...........1.60 : 1, 2.09 : 1, 2.23 : 1, 2.50 : 1, 2.80 :1, 3.00 : 1

OUTPUT ROTATION DIRECTION ...........................................Same as Engine Input

BELT WIDTH .................................................50 mm (1.97 in.) - 100 mm (3.94 in.)

BELT LENGTH .........................................800 mm (25.21 in.) - 1000 mm (39.37 in.)

BELT TEETH PITCH ...................................................................8 mm (0.315 in.)

APPROXIMATE INSTALLED WEIGHT ........................5 kg (11 lbs.) - 9 kg (19.8 lbs.)

PROPELLER HUB .......................6-Hole (8 mm) on 75 mm Bolt Centre with 1 in. Pilot

LIFE OF THE BELT...................... change every 2 years or 500 hours (recommended)

Performance Data:

MAXIMUM ENGINE HORSEPOWER ........................................................200.0 HP

MAXIMUM ENGINE INPUT TORQUE.......................................................300 ft/lbs

MAXIMUM ENGINE INPUT SPEED........................................................6,500 RPM

I contacted a friend in the Czech Republic and he said Aerotech was bought out by another company and don't make PSRU's any more.

What HP engines did the PSRU you have come off, I'm after a belt drive that will take 85HP, 2.2:1 to 2.5:1 ratio.

If what you have are suitable for my engine, I would like to buy both of them off you if you want to sell them.

Send me a PM and let me know.