Anyone know this plane?

If Myles does own it he has kept very quiet about it. It was him gettiing out of the plane, but the two thers I cannot name although they are vaguely familiar.

Coincidence, I was researching this plane yesterday. There are other videos on line but not any techie details that I could find. The mid-fuselage prop reminded me of my Bolt design, which btw, many poo-par'd.

If Myles does own it he has kept very quiet about it. It was him gettiing out of the plane,

It did belong to Myles at the time, but the torch has been passed to a well known guy at Gympie.

Thanks to the members who PM'ed me with further info, very helpful.

• Informative 1

I would like to find this HM1000 Flying Flea, 24-8346, seen here first at Gympie ....

The first landings are at Myles private airstrip and the second part is at the central Queensland Gliding Club airfield a little to the west of Myles airstrip.

• Informative 1

Did you find what you were looking for?

Are you asking me or Bono?

For Me, not really, and kind of. Oh I found the plane, and others and the people involved ok.

I have to consider which direction I might go with in the future, everything going to plan along the way of course, which it often doesn't,

In about 3 years time the Chinese market 'might be' open to sell some planes, some of you are already aware they are progressing to open airspace to private citizens and their craft.

I've no need to get deeply into why, but among reasons is their narrow visioned, goal targeted mindsets are going to see a lot of crashes, that is set in stone. The Pous are spin proof, very easy to fly and simply more safe for them, as well as simple and cheap to build. So I have put it on my think list of possibilities and was looking for a craft to get measurements or buy a damaged one for which to base my own design from. The one in the video was damaged (mechanical failure), and it's in Maryborough.

Currently there are quite a number of powered chutes and rotorcraft flying around China and a pou would be an easy step up for those guys too.

So there you go, that's why I am interested in the HM 1000. I am aware of all the Pou websites and plans available on the net, but there is none for the HM 1000 outside of private hands. Not that i need much, just saves a truckload of time when you know all the proven hardpoints, lever lengths, wing structure etc. that can be adapted as reference points in a scratch design.

I wouldn't, couldn't copy the HM 1000 directly anyway, completely welded aluminium frame is just too hard from Chinese skillsets, to forum "Experts" points of views.

Although 18 minutes, this video is worth watching

English low quality ..

Yes - most / some dont identify who there comment is made to

?............... if you direct your post to a comment - identify who you are dressing - or trossreing