I Would Sell the Wife for this one - Blackwing LSA +12g / - 8g

SSCBD

Ah-HA! I've found the reason why SSCBD wants a Blackwing!GYROCOPTER GIRL flies one, and SSCBD thinks she comes as part of the deal!! 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif No wonder he wants to get rid of his wife!! ...

Is she good looking? I didn't notice her face.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2

AND MickBlackwing Edge

Kit-built aerobatic model with 600 kg (1,323 lb) gross weight for the LSA category, retractable landing gear and a maximum level TAS of 376 km/h (234 mph)

The LSA category does not allow retactable undercarriage................

during tests the wings went to over 170% of design strength.

Well someone's in trouble then for being overweight and wasting money.

Is she good looking? I didn't notice her face.

Don't ask me, I was busy looking at the flaps as requested at 0.47 seconds.

• Haha 3

AND MickBlackwing Edge

Kit-built aerobatic model with 600 kg (1,323 lb) gross weight for the LSA category, retractable landing gear and a maximum level TAS of 376 km/h (234 mph)

The American LSA category has a maximum level speed of 120 knots, so they won't be able to be set up to go anywhere near the speed you mention for the larger USA market. Also the USA LSA rules say the aircraft must have a stall speed of less than 45 knots clean, ie no flaps.

I have been lucky enough to fly the TL-Ultralight Stream in Czech Republic. It is a high performance tandem seating layout with retractable gear. A low level flight down the airstrip (with permission) at 300 kmh certainly got the adrenaline going. It is certified at 600 kg and during tests the wings went to over 170% of design strength. There are four coming off the production line right now from a company that has been producing composite aircraft for 25 years.I have been told there is a factory recall on the Blackwing.

Contact me off line for further info. John.

John, are you the local dealer for the TL-Ultralight Stream?

In Australia RAA has provision for retractable undercarriage and in flight adjustable propeller. I have both.

Yes, but no retracts in LSA. Standard RAAus only and if factory built must be certified in an ICAO recognised country.

Very smart and beautiful looking plane and thinking I'll be having some erotic dreams about this one in the future and hopefully The Blue Budgie won't get too jealous.