Warbirds over Wanaka Runway Collision.

Binghi!

Don't go to the trouble. I'll try to find it myself. Thanks anyway!

Bill Callahan

It were a Husky related forum.I've had a google look-see for the forum and no find. I've googled the "Husky Forum" though I think it were called the "Husky listserv" from memory. If no one else here knows of it I will dig out my old desk top computer from storage that has the link on it..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PMC,

Thank you for that. I didn't take offense from the guy. I do have a weird sense of humor though. What some people would get into a slugging match for, my usual response is to laugh...especially if they're bigger than me.

Even Bex's calling me Grandad. It kind of offended me at first but after a while, I came to like the title. What he doesn't realize is that he'll be in my shoes before he knows it, then the old shoe will be on his foot. He'll get the same treatment. He'll wake up one day and say: "Damn! That old fart I insulted years ago was right! I'm an old man! Crap!

Anyway, thanks for the tool explanation! Interesting!

Wild Bill

Callahan in this context a tool is a male organ. To say someone is being a tool is less severe than saying they are a fool. A more serious criticism is to call them a total tool, which is why we all laughed when a hardware company of that name (presumably American) established stores all around Australia. I think Bla82 was just dicking around in his response to Gravity.Keep up the good work, I enjoy your posts!