Long time builder

beeza

Hi all from Tassie. I've been a member of this site for some time, but this is the first time I've posted anything.

I am currently building a Karatoo. This has been a long time project (unfortunately) but at least I can see the end in sight.

G'day Beeza, welcome to the forum. There used to be a Karatoo hangared at Cobden for a number of years - had a Subaru engine with a belt redrive for propulsion. I was lucky enough to fly in it on a couple of occasions and have a play with controls. From memory was easy to fly but seemed heavy on the controls ie (heavy stick load). A sound design with a roomy cabin. Good luck with your build. What are you going to power it with?.

098_welcome.gif.811b1786f73dfe0564b760c2eadbc168.gif,Thank you for your first post, now you've broken the ice, we look forward to hearing more from you, and a few details about your build.

I notice that your original post was a few years ago, so how is it progressing?

In answer to Marty_d I'm from the north of the state. As to the Karatoo, I'm running a 100hp 912. Hopefully I'll be able to cover the fuselage in the not too distant future. The wings and tail feathers have been done and just about ready for a coat of paint.

I'm in the north of the state at Upper Castra at the moment. Any where near you beeza ?

Will be near Launceston From Monday .

Bernie .