Fresh out of the egg!

Oophda

G'day One and All

I'm a new hatch without feathers or any other means of flight other than buying a ticket BUT I'm damn determined to fly and to buy an recreational class 2 aircraft I can fly without the full PPL license to travel, play and sight-see in.

I'm in NZ (spare me the sheep jokes), semi-retired at 58 and finally looking indulge in a long held desire to fly. I ended up on this website while searching for a 2nd hand Savannah and your forum came up in my search. I haven't come across any for sale but I noted "JG3" commenting that he might be aware of a few for sale so I'll try to make contact with him once I've explored the site a bit more.

Oophda

G'day One and AllI'm a new hatch without feathers or any other means of flight other than buying a ticket BUT I'm damn determined to fly and to buy an recreational class 2 aircraft I can fly without the full PPL license to travel, play and sight-see in.

I'm in NZ (spare me the sheep jokes), semi-retired at 58 and finally looking indulge in a long held desire to fly. I ended up on this website while searching for a 2nd hand Savannah and your forum came up in my search. I haven't come across any for sale but I noted "JG3" commenting that he might be aware of a few for sale so I'll try to make contact with him once I've explored the site a bit more.

Oophda

Hey there Oopdah, not so many Savannahs in NZ yet, (though quite a few now under build). So they rarely come up for sale.

They do come up in Oz more often (which is where JG3 is).

But you'll figure some thing out...good luck!

G'day One and AllI'm a new hatch without feathers or any other means of flight other than buying a ticket BUT I'm damn determined to fly and to buy an recreational class 2 aircraft I can fly without the full PPL license to travel, play and sight-see in.

Oophda

I like that the Savvanah is all metal, STOL, can have big tyres and has a good payload. It is a good choice. I was a bit big to fit in one.