The Never Ending Story

Admin

...in the bathtub. It had been attracting too many perverts to the towns, and...

...... Turbo was running out of money for the bus fares.

"Pervert Schmervert" he would say as he pressed his eye to the keyhole, and touched his ......

magic flying carpet activation key....

.... which can get you locked up if done in public, a matter with which Turbo (and bull from bone) are obviously well aware.

"Not in FNQ" replied bull, who was saving up for a capital letter "Up here you still get a knighthood for floating your carpet and .....

.... which can get you locked up if done in public, a matter with which Turbo (and bull from bone) are obviously well aware.

"Not in FNQ" replied bull, who was saving up for a capital letter "Up here you still get a knighthood for floating your carpet and .....

...swatting 1000 cane toads and then....

.. fighting the griks from ingham even if they have their tanks in reverse,you can also get a knighthood for growing peanuts[re.joh]oh sir joh,[or selling off the state to nob....

..and fighting the griks from ingham even if they have their tanks in reverse,you can also get a knighthood for growing peanuts[re.joh]oh sir joh,[or selling off the state to nob....

...... s from Victoria, who live in mansions at Bangholme or Dandy-nong and drive a hard ..............

My Aunt said that the Rodent still has very fond memories of a lovely maltese lass from Ingham, and Auntie hopes that he doesn't float his carpet too much about that.

[Note from the Editor (Moderators have been banned from this thread)]: Slight factual error there Mr bull, Nob has actually bought New South Wales and is about to name it Shinjuku South. Please continue.

...it's very hard fighting the griks from Ingham because they never stop talking, and they start to advance in one direction, and just as you get the artillery levelled, they have an argument and change 90 degrees.

The grik women are good though, just ask Ratso who shows his golden tooth to.......

...boiled egg 285 yards.

"See Nanna" said bull "I told you those Mextorians are still imperialists "They are even further behind the times than we are, up here in FNQ, ................................. eh?"

"I know" said Nanna "Imperial is much better. After all, 150 mm doesn't sound anywhere near as good as ...............

"See Nanna" said bull "I told you those Mextorians are still imperialists "They are even further behind the times than we are, up here in FNQ, ................................. eh?"

"I know" said Nanna "Imperial is much better. After all, 150 mm doesn't sound anywhere near as good as ...............

..............................................................her jaw dropped as Turbo introduced her to upper level metric dynamics.

..............................................................her jaw dropped as Turbo introduced her to upper level metric dynamics.

"How long (sic) has this been going on?" asked Nanna with a glazed look in her eye and a durry hanging from her lip "You are certainly dynamic dear Tubb, and metric 2 as you are as good as 10 Queens-landers, and as for upper .... you were ............

New flash,The nobs from dandy have challenged the brillcream boys to a boiled egg driving competition.They say that if they win they must....

.....design a drill which allows square pegs to be put in round holes.

This project is being sponsored by "Bring South Australia into the twenty first Century"

New flash,The nobs from dandy have challenged the brillcream boys to a boiled egg driving competition.They say that if they win they must....

.... coat an egg with brillcream and drive it ..............

Madge used to stay on her visits to the convicts.[she has a problem with rodents]Turbo than said .I,ll fix him as he backed up his f16 and readied the afterburners than.......

Madge used to stay on her visits to the convicts.[she has a problem with rodents]Turbo than said .I,ll fix him as he backed up his f16 and readied the afterburners than.......

....gassed the bastard.

....gassed the bastard.

"That's typical of Turbs" said the bloke in the corner with a wet hankie tied across his nose "He's like a US Drone .......... silent but deadly in a .........

My Aunt wants bull to change his photo. It's spooky, she reckons.

Unfortunetly the motel had,nt been keeping up with the latest notams about jet blast and...

... the Motel owner said "You will Note that i Am now 550 m away with burnt eyebrows and a singed ..........