The Never Ending Story

Admin

"Dazza" said Foxhunter, "he was always hiring them when we went.............."

.... up to meet our girlfriends in Mount Hagen. They were stunners, with some of the nicest feathers in their hair, and bone in their ..........

.....a mystery product which Turbo's limited intelligence was unable to decipher and bull from Bone certainly wasn't visiting. In fact poor old bull was starting to lag behind, and they thought this could be because he was working on his aircraft (aviation term Planey) of many parts.......

...which he had purchased on evilbay from the 'Plastic Fantastic MECC-ANO' online shop in downtown Japan (via Cowra). The owner of this nefarious establishment was listed as one Knob, alias Noba, Nobu, Sir Nobulus or simply Nob. NOB et al was also noted as a world class escape artist (see wakipedia), chef, womaniser, underwater swimmer and occasional submarine captain as well as a jabaroota pilot.

Much to the chagrin of some of some of his accomplicies, NOB was known to frequent the upper echelons of power where even a gold toof was not a worthy entry level pass. It was his command of the engrish that endeared him to those who could and would save the icons of this country.

The 'Red Rat' ( name courtesy the wrinkled date) was toofless aginst our Joolya.

Not many peeple knew that Joolya depended on NOB for advice and that he had told her......................

.... the Niu Guinea root.

"Yes" he replied "I am offended, because ............

"Niu Guinea roots date back to the coming of the white man, led by Captain Reyfus Rat from Sheffield in 1768.

"Reyfus had been paid by the Queen to go and find Australia but he got as far as Niu Guinea and shacked up with a palm tree.

"It went from bad to worse. The Queen sent Captain Cook to pick Reyfus up from Niu Guinea and b ring him back and hang him, but he missed it and hit Australia.

"By the time he got up to Port Moresby it had been named, and Reyfus was slipping up........"

"By the time he got up to Port Moresby it had been named, and Reyfus was slipping up........"

..... the kyber (not that there is anything wrong with that).

"I'm off to NW India" replied Captain Reyfuss and tell Cooky to put this cannonball where the sun doesn't .............

My Aunt reckons that it is an inditement on AhRoxOff that he can spend time contributing here during the daytime, yet cannot fit in a quick coffee with his (so-called) mate from the poor end of town.

..... the kyber (not that there is anything wrong with that).

"I'm off to NW India" replied Captain Reyfuss and tell Cooky to put this cannonball where the sun doesn't .............

My Aunt reckons that it is an inditement on AhRoxOff that he can spend time contributing here during the daytime, yet cannot fit in a quick coffee with his (so-called) mate from the poor end of town.

".....set."

Gold finger hovered "Is this getting to close to the boundary?" he asked himself "No" he told himself "they can do much better than that, and I need to save all my strength to kick the drunks off the night show"

Goldy read Rat's blueline with some trepidation "I don't drink coffee" he told himself "Anyone should know that a firie can't pee in the street after the siren, so I can't take a chance on a coffee with the Rat.

"And I'm watching the Melbourne Cup, but I can't tell him that can I" he asked himself.

"I'll just have one of these minties and..........."

"....."I'll just have one of these minties and..........."

...... a good lie down. As I need to get my strength up, because this weekend is Saturday sleep-in marathon love-making weekend .......... again .........., and I just HAVE to perform up to some pretty high expectations. Geeeez they come around quickly each month, don't they, as you get older?"

"Don't ask me" responded ..............

My Aunt noticed that the NES is almost to 100,000 views, and she reckons that some of you blokes and blokettes need to get a life. She also reckons that is about as many views as Nanna has had .......

...... a good lie down. As I need to get my strength up, because this weekend is Saturday sleep-in marathon love-making weekend .......... again .........., and I just HAVE to perform up to some pretty high expectations. Geeeez they come around quickly each month, don't they, as you get older?"

"Don't ask me" responded ..............

My Aunt noticed that the NES is almost to 100,000 views, and she reckons that some of you blokes and blokettes need to get a life. She also reckons that is about as many views as Nanna has had .......

...Reyfus Rat, "you know how we breed", and gave a slow smile, but behind him.........

...Reyfus Rat, "you know how we breed", and gave a slow smile, but behind him.........

....... his tail was twitching.

"Those Rats are like cats" said the LoxSmiff "As when their tails twitch, their ears go back, their lips curl, and they flash those golden fangs, you can be sure that the fan is about to hit the .....

"...........Aaarghpltttttttt, I'd make a comment but I can't be bootherrrrrred" said -----

"DAMN!" said Goldy "I thought I'd cleaned the drunks out last night. He should be BANNED!"

"Now where was I, Oh yes, SH$T!!!" he cried with a very pained expression............

"...........Aaarghpltttttttt, I'd make a comment but I can't be bootherrrrrred" said -----"DAMN!" said Goldy "I thought I'd cleaned the drunks out last night. He should be BANNED!"

"Now where was I, Oh yes, SH$T!!!" he cried with a very pained expression............

..... as he saw a group photos of Turbo, Brine & bull having group ...............

...smoke as bull disappeared into the bone breeze, probably on his way to townsville, tamworth, tumbarumba, tooleybuc, or tanunda.......

which can lead to wyalong, wandong, wagga wagga, wangarattta....