The Never Ending Story

Admin

........Loxy used to wear his underpants over his Spiderman suit.On the wall hung a portrait of.........

........ St Madge complete with sceptre & orb, plus the rampant symbol of his authority, which has been issued by RA-Oz to all members ... plus to all post offices, Masonic Lodge buildings and church halls in f'n Q..

"I reckon there is nothing wrong with wearing undies over a lycra spiderman suit. The big issue (sic) arises when you wear them on your head, which allows everyone to see your ..............

Ahlow, proudly displaying his suit, but with the portrait clipped so as not to show his undies on his head.

"I like that photo" said Eeeeeen "As ArPox is very hard as a member of the Moderatori Splendifferoci. He is extremely tough and unyielding on wayward posts. Whereas that photo allows forumites to see his softer side. But if only ......

"........Madge hadn't worn that lemon dress and worn a tiara for the photo shoot!"

"Sorry to have to tell you this, said Ratso [Turbo would never suggest this], but Madge is a Shemale."

There was a moment's silence..............

"........Madge hadn't worn that lemon dress and worn a tiara for the photo shoot!""Sorry to have to tell you this, said Ratso [Turbo would never suggest this], but Madge is a Shemale."

There was a moment's silence..............

....... then he added "A Shemale wearing a chemise, with a ..............

....... then he added "A Shemale wearing a chemise, with a ..............

.... shemagh as well. He/she was HOT, baby (see below), to the point where Ahlox and Andy almost ..............

SAINT MADGE WEARING THE SHEMAGH AT THE LAST BOARD GOVERNANCE TRAINING DAY, BUT WITH HIS/HER CHEMISE NOT SHOWN SO AS NOT TO OFFEND F'N Q CULTURAL SENSITIVITIES.

...........and were there some sensitivities up there. A4 was outraged: "I'm STUNNED that Madge would not be wearing a khaki or green cotton shirt with sleeves extending past the fingertips, matching trousers as baggy as possible with the crutch hanging down and the cuffs dragging in the dirt, and a wide brim cotton hat with the brim able to alternatively flap up into the air to get some sunlight or flop down over the face to hide one's identity, and finally a pair of 1940's sunglasses attached by a section of fluoro tape around the back of the head.

"I wear...."

..........."I wear...."

......... that when I am intent on creating a good impression and cracking on down at the Green and Furry Oyster Bar (the G&FOB) when they hold their very popular Saturday afternoon Grab-a-Granny pick-up dances." added Madge.

"We always run them Saturday arvos" said LowLox "As our stock of Grannies (and Grampies ... NTTIAWWT) have to be back at the home ready for tea by the witching hour of 6 pm. But sometimes ..............

Madge's favoured pick-up target, and he won't give up till he gets her.

.........fire by telling Madge his Frightwing is looking very untidy and the RXXXX [Play nice or its gone - MOD] seems to be blowing blue smoke.

"That's something you don't see these days" said Salty "I suppose it's because none of them last as long as the old BSA Bantams"

"All engines have problems" said Foxhunter, who wasn't sure what people were talking about "Look at that Rolls Royce engine that Peter DeCrappy wrecked. He probably didn't pull it though before he went up"

Turbo had found an old Scout in a farmer's shed. The engine fins had flaked and had those little white flecks that said "Bin me", but............

.........fire by telling Madge his Frightwing is looking very untidy and the RXXXX [Play nice or its gone - MOD] seems to be blowing blue smoke."That's something you don't see these days" said Salty "I suppose it's because none of them last as long as the old BSA Bantams"

"All engines have problems" said Foxhunter, who wasn't sure what people were talking about "Look at that Rolls Royce engine that Peter DeCrappy wrecked. He probably didn't pull it though before he went up"

Turbo had found an old Scout in a farmer's shed. The engine fins had flaked and had those little white flecks that said "Bin me", but............

.......... the old Scout said "Have you seen any sign of that Arkala from the 2nd Bange-it-Holme Cubs. She promised to meet me in this farmer's shed for a "tryst" (NTTIAWWT) in 1973 and I'm still looking."

"Well you'll certainly get a badge for "Persistence"" replied Turbs "As it is now 2004 (In Melbourne) and I assumed that you were referring to the Carbon Cub SS from Cub Crafters, an aircraft which makes Ratsack behave like a pre-pubescent ratbag again."

"I thunk you were referring to Old Scout Smooth Ambler Bourbon" said Salty with a "hic".

"I don't understand why that MOD has his nickers in a twist about Turdboy's reference to the RX8XX" said Ahlox (courting a possible ban for giving cheek to a Moderator [who he often refers to as power hungry wankers when we meet for our weekly coffee and cake]) Then he added "Everyone knows that those rotaries (RXXXXXX's to our beloved MOD) all blow a bit of blue smoke when you ring their necks, as do Rotax 2-strokes, and Ratsack has sometimes had blue smoke coming off it when he looks at the Carbon Cub brochure in "private", plus old Scouts have also ...........

..........been certificated to take the Jab these days.

"What?" asked Salty who'd had a 5000 foot moment over the top of the only strip in Sunset Country

"I bought a Jab" said Turbo

"HE BOUGHT A JAB!" yelled the Rat, and from across the valley came a call "WHAT COLOUR?"

Turbo.........

..........been certificated to take the Jab these days."What?" asked Salty who'd had a 5000 foot moment over the top of the only strip in Sunset Country

"I bought a Jab" said Turbo

"HE BOUGHT A JAB!" yelled the Rat, and from across the valley came a call "WHAT COLOUR?"

Turbo.........

........ then stood in front of the Moorabbin Royal Aero Club General Meeting and said "This is a cowry shell that I picked up on a very remote beach known as Rafferty's Bluff where I .............

....once had to land with a problem with my exhaust gasses

"A decent proctologist and some carbon tablets will fix that" mumbled Elratto as he stumbled from the BoB

"Ha, I'll just weld it shut" offered Madge as he tried to hold on to Elrattos arm to stop him from.......

...relieving himself on the footpath right in front of Constable Doubtfire, who always parked her patrol wagon outside the BOB towards closing time, ostensibly as a warning to drunks like Loxette and the Rat not to get into their cars.

"You got that right" said Turbo to the Rat, "we have show and tell type meetings these days discussing entymology, fossicking or my favourite, my collection of 2,000 cowry shells, which many find more interesting that the correct tyre pressure of a 172 nosewheel, or which gauge you look at when taking off - that sort of technical stuff, which is just too................."

...relieving himself on the footpath right in front of Constable Doubtfire, who always parked her patrol wagon outside the BOB towards closing time, ostensibly as a warning to drunks like Loxette and the Rat not to get into their cars.

"You got that right" said Turbo to the Rat, "we have show and tell type meetings these days discussing entymology, fossicking or my favourite, my collection of 2,000 cowry shells, which many find more interesting that the correct tyre pressure of a 172 nosewheel, or which gauge you look at when taking off - that sort of technical stuff, which is just too................."

...... much like the fun yet poignant Agenda for the upcoming CASA Xmas party for me to feel comfortable."

"And this year Lee will be dressing up as Santa because he has recent experience with bestowing gifts on the recreational aviation community." said Wazza T.

"Ho, Ho, bloody Ho" said the Hungryman in the opening paragraph of a Notice of Proposed Edictmaking (to be released without notice on December 24th so as to have maximum effect to shake up the little kiddies & the manufacturer of the sleigh), which bans Rudolph from flying in Aussie airspace unless he has a green nose added on the starboard side, and grounds St Nick's Sleigh due to unacceptable Weight and Balance calculations caused by all those prezzies, and a ..............

...........rudder trim for Harriet to stop him doing round in circles, and then he marched off to an old Drifter and...........

......... asked 'What are you doing hanging around the Moorabbin Royal Aero, old timer?"

To which Ahlox replied "..................

.........the Drifter replied "I used to own beautiful plastic fantastic and then CASA saifd I could only fly it by myself, and now I'm sleeping on that park bench over there"

"That's no good" said the Hungry man "How many people did you take up before that"

"No one" replied the Drifter "I always flew by myself"

"So what's the problem?" asked the Hungryman

"Harriet said my pride and joy was worth......................"

.....our tenths of Salty's bottle of vodka.

"Were you trying to sell it?" asked The Hungryman

"No" said the Drifter

"Has it broken down?" asked the Hungryman

"No" said the Drifter

"What's stopping you then?" asked the Hungryman

"Well..Well....I haven't charged the battery up, and................"

........... as per one of your latest "Consult and Co-operate with the Industry" Edicts, I need three L4's, a compote of L3's, a gaggle of L2's and a herd of L1's to all sign form number M679.8.43.(I) in order that the battery charger can be connected, and then .........

.....I need to remember where the battery is, and um, where my teeth are too. These old Goggomobile Darts are so rough, and......."

...... then Mavis piped up "I used to be a Goggo dancer and people thought I was a bit rough, but then again, they didn't mind that so much when I ..............

".........flexed my body on full bump, which was nearly as good as full......."

.......... DD cups, full right rudder to keep the aircraft on centreline and the CASA edict bloke being full of ...............