The Never Ending Story

Admin

I think brands are like SMS's where you are limited to a certain number of characters before you have to pay shedloads more...... explained Salty

"That probably explains why Younger Mann has only a capital C on his undies...it costs more for more letters and there are any number of C words that fit from time to time" said Ratso. "Why at times it probably means..........."

......... c***, or c***, or c***, but definitely not contrite or conciliatory ......... however perhaps it just means c***, ................ whereas Kilometres DullCrewit has the letter D on his undies, which stands for d...........

....who was from Toowoomba, and well known for his......................

.......... insightful contributions to a well known & expertly moderated (AhlowRef) Aviation (AvRef) Forum (ForumRef).

"It's simple." Dick would often say "Sack 'em all & get rid of ................

"......Cassa, and Tony Abert."

Dick had stereotyped himself by flying a plane which was known for a few problems.

"I don't have those problems" he said "I use a mixture of mogas, nitro and KY jelly" he said "And I've never had a problem"

"How long have you owned it?" asked Mozart's Nerve who was accused of:

• Not Knowing how to fly them

• Not maintaining them correctly

• Changing the story

• Saying things

"Three weeks now" said Dick who.................

........ is known affectionately as Dick-Head to his best and closest mates ...................... and to his wife ......................................................... and to his mum.

Mozar-Rella thought about this for a while, then considered the merits of 2200 engines in J170's, before comparing FT, DH and the latest design of thru-bolt, before saying ".............

"........they all look the same to me, what's a thru bolt anyway?"

"Good question CheeseBoy" (FromageRef) said Turbo, who is an acknowledged expert in the repair of marine and aircraft engines. "It's just a bolt (or stud (AhloxRef) + washer and nut (another AhloxRef)) located at the base of the barrel, normally 4 or 6 in number, which we engine repair experts refer to colloquially as .............

"Good question CheeseBoy" (FromageRef) said Turbo, who is an acknowledged expert in the repair of marine and aircraft engines. "It's just a bolt (or stud (AhloxRef) + washer and nut (another AhloxRef)) located at the base of the barrel, normally 4 or 6 in number, which we engine repair experts refer to colloquially as .............

....Ahlox's ar$ehole, for its propensity to let rip with explosive gases at the most inconvenient of times.

At that moment, Loxy's derriere twitched, signalling his intent to emphasise Turbo's point for him. Turbo dived for cover, screaming......

"........NOT ANOTHER THRU BOLT LOXY, NO!, NO!, NO!".............................................but it was too late............

..... "Who cut the cheese?" asked a disgusted Constable Doubtfire as she withdrew from sitting on the 12 Incher's knee in the coffee shop opposite Myers.

"Well it's not Motzar-Rella that's for sure, as it is more like Danish Blue or Pont l’Eveque or Camembert de Normandy or perhaps ToeJam de TwoWombBaa, where ............

....... Move-with-wings_Very-strong-wind-that-goes-quickly-round-in-a -circle-or-funnel met with MotzarTchaikovsky in a coffee shop to discuss ...............

..... the effects of global warming on Jabiru engines, but as they huddled in their hoodies in the back of the 2WombBaa Glorious Jean's Coffee Association they were approached by a weasel looking bloke who had a Glock 17 in one hand and a Taser in the other.

"Don't move" he said "As I am from the Stray-Yen Gumment and I have reason to believe that you might be Tear-Wrists."

"I am the mighty PhhT and he is MotleyMerve, we are not Tear-Wrists (although some certainly do find us slightly annoying), we are just well known contributors to WreckFlying".

"So you are those 2 Tear-Wrists, the well known PhhhT and MotleyMerve, who half the Forum Members and Yabba-Roo owners have asked us to arrest & dispose of in a trench beside the road to Roma." replied the bloke from the Gumment.

"Please don't shoot" said PhhhT "As the gasses from your Glock will ruin the Ozone Layer, and is that Taser recharged using solar cells, or are you buggering the atmosphere by charging from coal fired power?"

"Don't I wreck-anise you?" asked MotleyMotz.

"Yes ...... I used to run a boyz home for the Salvos, then became a CASA Inspector but with my new role as an anti Tear-Wrist Gumment bloke I have a licence to be an even bigger R-Sole and can soon go back to HQ in charge of wrecking Recreational Aviation where I can then ...............

Guest Andys@coffs

we need to see the pictures of the 24.7 trees planted to carbon offset your CO2 production....or in Rat's case an extra 10 to allow for his cheese cutting episodes. We need to see each tree, with lat long to 17 decimal places on the back of each photo and the writing on the tiny little plaque that you will have affixed to each seedling needs to be visible showing the serial number of the seedling, the date it was planted and we need a high court judges signature and the words "This is a real photo of a real tree" on each photo. We would like to see CO2 being pulled out of the atmosphere in the phot and leave that to you to determine how you will show it......

Sounds quite reasonable, suggested Phhh,T in fact almost too lax, I reckon they need to add.........

we need to see the pictures of the 24.7 trees planted to carbon offset your CO2 production....or in Rat's case an extra 10 to allow for his cheese cutting episodes. We need to see each tree, with lat long to 17 decimal places on the back of each photo and the writing on the tiny little plaque that you will have affixed to each seedling needs to be visible showing the serial number of the seedling, the date it was planted and we need a high court judges signature and the words "This is a real photo of a real tree" on each photo. We would like to see CO2 being pulled out of the atmosphere in the phot and leave that to you to determine how you will show it......

Sounds quite reasonable, suggested Phhh,T in fact almost too lax, I reckon they need to add.........

......... a donation of 150% of their salaries for the next 10 years to the CSIRO, the United Nations, the WWF (not the Wrestling Federation) and to the PhhhhT Fund for Sea Level Lowering (with the catch tax-free acronym PhhhhTFfSLL), which is ...............

...............something that Hatso will probably know if he's been through the Initiation Ceremony and Secrecy Rites before...........

...... he was issued with his member sponsored official "Board Hat", which is bigger than all previous hats that Andy had been filling, but was half full from the bloke that Andy replaced.

"We used to provide new hats to each new Board Member" commented President Peter Priest "But the cost was prohibitive because the buggers kept filling them involuntarily at their first Board Meeting as soon as they saw the real state of the organisation ...... and then we had to commission a QC to get legal advice (RaAvref) to be certain that we could continue the hat filling in secret (OBCRef)."

"Andy is ideal for this role (or roll)" commented Ahlox (who Ratso and some here often call a QC [Q**** C***]) "As he ....................

Site Announcement - Ahlox given 1 week suspension.

Ahlox gets one week in suspenders.

Due to numerous complaints from members of the Forum, Ahlox has been given one week in tight suspenders that will give him a substantial wedgie.

The reason is that he has been a bit overly Ahlocky recently and the members have partitioned Eeeeen to just get it done.

It is worthy of note that nobody has PM'd Eeen in PoxyLoxy's support.

Readers may also have noticed Turbo's absence in the last few days. After being notified of Alox's predicament he worked himself into such a state trying to decide whether to give the announcement a "creative" "optimistic" or "helpful" that an ambulance had to be called, but unfortunately the number on the fridge was for Council Animal Control, and it has taken him all week to convince them he is not a 'dangerous breed".

Guest Andys@coffs

But even if the members had PM'd Eeeeen, Eeeeen would have been too busy to respond having taken himself of to Lethbridge to the annual troublemakers convention which tends to coincidentally meet at the same time and place as the RosAus AGM. Rat too was traditionally there along with Andy...who this year was confused and sat on the tomato recipient table, instead of the tomato tossers chair......

Eeeen who was having none of that troublemaker stuff at wreck flying, needed an opportunity to blow off (NTTIAWWT....unless your siting close by, and don't have bad nasal congestion) his troublemaker urges.... Sitting closest to the open hangar door, whether for escape purposes, or fore said blow off problems remains unknown as he could not be heard, in the latter case, over the cutting of logs by one older member on the other side.....

Guest Andys@coffs

That while he had no trouble talking he was known to have lysdexic tendencies when he had to put it into written form, and so what if there was a court judgement because they apparently are quite optional when it comes to determining the facts pertaining to.......

... Andy...who this year was confused and sat on the tomato recipient table, instead of the tomato tossers chair........

it was noted, though will not make it to the minutes, that the board has more tomato throwers than the crowd.. this was the path chosen for the outspoken as they now have signed a ..........

it was noted, though will not make it to the minutes, that the board has more tomato throwers than the crowd.. this was the path chosen for the outspoken as they now have signed a ..........

.... pact to run RAOZ in a professional and constructive manner.

"They can't do that" said one of the 25 recent ex-presidents & a couple of the previously dysfunctional employees "As that will set a nasty precedent and those that come after this mob bugger (NTTIAWWT) off, will have to also keep Recreational Aviation moving forward in the best interests of the members instead of the OBC. That's just not fair, so we're gunna join the new organisation being promoted by Kilometres and the Opposite of Windward."

"Now hold on there" said ..............