The Never Ending Story

Admin

Brother Andy (Turbo is hoping for secret or two) with his 40 watter, to show us how to light up the house. He'd been on The Inventors, he'd flogged it on those sorts of TV channels, and ...................

...... this caused Salty to call the Twelve Incher and say "Andy's been flogging it for years".

The 304.8 Millimeter-er considered that revelation with the fact that Andy was Board bound and replied "But ..........

Guest Andys@coffs

adopt the ways of those bored members before whereby little will be said about much, which is a complete reversal, were the usual approach for Andy was that much was said about little........ Bandit pulled himself up to full extension and said "Speaking long about nothing of great consequence I'm reminded of the time that Turdy wandered north of the Queensland border in search of Rats ancestors.......we heard a lot but little was learned, other than Turdy was judged attractive by the CassieWary's of f'nQ....Of rats ancestory however........

.....Turbo had divulged little, after having ASIO battery clamps attached to his family jewells, and suggestions that it wouldn't cost much to send him to Iraq to be beheaded, even though there was a story to tell which included who the person was who piggybacked the Queen over the mudlfats to open the Cooktown museum, and who made the nicest lamingtons on the day, where..............

.....Turbo had divulged little, after having ASIO battery clamps attached to his family jewells, and suggestions that it wouldn't cost much to send him to Iraq to be beheaded, even though there was a story to tell which included who the person was who piggybacked the Queen over the mudlfats to open the Cooktown museum, and who made the nicest lamingtons on the day, where..............

............ Her Madge looked Ratso in the eyes and a strange attraction was cemented during a moment of passion in the mangroves at the reception out back of the Cooktown Rissole.

"One is quite good at that" she said to the Rodent "As that is the best one that one has ever had" she whispered as she put her Tiara and Union Jack cottontails back on.

"My lips are sealed" said Ratsack "As if one wants an MBE for one, one never boasts or discusses the details of one's .............

......" "Watch your tongue" said HM, "Or one will get one's GG to het one's PM to get one's ATO to get someone on a plane to Worga Worga, to see just how much you have been nicking from one's collection plate" HM said with a stare that would make Julie Bishop look like a Miss Australia contenstant.

"And while one is engaged in thet train of thought, one may very well sool me dorgs on to you, you rat" she continued.

To say Ratso was flabbergasted was an understatement. This was the first......................................

...time that he had been threatened with the "REVENGE OF THE CORGIS"

He knew that terriers were superb ratters and a thing to be feared, but Corgis were a whole different kettle of ratters.

Not even a Casa ramp check invoked this much fear in him...and all he had done was..........

...time that he had been threatened with the "REVENGE OF THE CORGIS"He knew that terriers were superb ratters and a thing to be feared, but Corgis were a whole different kettle of ratters.

Not even a Casa rump check invoked this much fear in him...and all he had done was..........

....... pretend he was a corgi and conducted his own rump check, which Ahlox thought was ................

WRECK-FLYING NOTICEBOARD ..... WRECK-FLYING NOTICEBOARD ..... WRECK-FLYING NOTICEBOARD ..... WRECK-FLYING NOTICEBOARD ..... WRECK-FLYING NOTICEBOARD

TurdBoy has destroyed another engine, but this time, and for once, it is not another outboard.

Think Victa or Masport.

That is about engine number 14 that has been the victim of the TurdCurse.

Now we return you to the NES and the happy Corgi.

.......... added "I didn't know that Wodka was that strong. As you all know I have been an aficionado of Scotch for many years but can't really remember for how long. All the nongs down at the Dandy Nong boozer told me that Wodka is just like cordial and they also advised me that thru-bolts are no longer a significant issue, plus they said that Wodka is lighter than air so I can carry more on the way to Natfly without effecting my W&B (whatever that is). Who would-a thunk that the CASA Wanka in the video would rump check me like that when I landed at Tullamarine for a wiz at the end of the runway (###) before departing for another wiz-stop at Port Fairy on direct track to Tomorra for RatFry."

### - Brine had just landed on Tullamarine's new Runway 57 Right Grass, which he had created with his excellent landing after just 4 go-arounds.

"Brackish is a very close and great mate of mine" said Turbo "And I can attest that the video does indeed show Salty, as I took it with my JPhone. He just looks younger with his cap on and the lense has always been kind to him, but he ...............

.....has skin like the Birdsville track, is as dirty as the Kokoda Trail, has a gut like Ayers Rock, legs like a Jabiru, and an arxx like..............

....... a peach (NTTIAWWT) .......... crossed with the Kiama Blowhole. But his finest feature is his magnificent chest and 6-pack which reminds the bevy of beauties, who are always by his side (Salty is the Hugh Heffner of Dandenong), of .............

......... the fact that he flies a Texan TC, which are an even hotter "Grab-A-Granny" device than a red Corvette, and where all experienced Granny's know full well that the "TC" stands for .................

Turbo Cool which has Turbo's signature on the side. No special equipment but it's the signature that turns them into a chick magnet, however Turbo is about to withdraw franchise rights after complaints that some pilots failed to perform......

.....to the standard of the adoring fans in a clear case of coitus failus. Turbo wasn't prepared to ruin the coitus supremus reputation that his signature model had been built on, especially given that his own stash of chicks were starting to show a clear aversion to his magnetic......

.....to the standard of the adoring fans in a clear case of coitus failus. Turbo wasn't prepared to ruin the coitus supremus reputation that his signature model had been built on, especially given that his own stash of chicks were starting to show a clear aversion to his magnetic......

........... field (which is where he keeps the sheep [all aligned North-South] that drink the townwater which got the MethOozer so over-excited).

"Well it's certainly not his magnetic personality" said a couple of Octogenarians who he picked up after a full contact Barn Dance at the Bange-Holme Grab-A-Granny B & S Ball "As he doesn't ............

.........attract us Octogenarians (women of Ratso's age) at all, saying he prefers............

......... blondes and brunettes rather than greys, blues or purples; .......... and all because of that horrendously hideous horrific day, back in Turbo's dim, dark, sinister, slimy past, when he ............

....was hired to jump out of a cake at an octogenarian birthday do.

Well, Turbo in his usually bodacious manner thought he heard them say "birthday suit" when what they actually said was 'body suit'

So instead of jumping out the cake in a body suit that made him look like Ceasar Romero, he looked like a customer of Linda Lovelace

10 Octas (avref) fainted, 7 Octas ran out the door and headed for the BAng-it-home hills and 5 Octas started to remove their clothing in anticipation.

Now, Turdbro, who by this time was wondering what was going on, saw 5 Octas advancing towards him in various stages of undress (NTTIAWWT) with gleams in their eyes and ........

........."I'm yours" written in their footsteps. He attempted to run, but slipped on the cake which was a giant sponge with a giant layer of fresh Freisian cream, and............

...... some icing that was a little bit above freeze'n.

However the various levels of Octas started to laugh when they noticed that Turbo still had 4 kgs (W&BRef) of the cake stuck down his ..............

......air scoop (avref). Turbo had been avidly following a thread where it was suggested that diverting a little bit of air here, and a little bit of air there, and a piece of foam over there and some bog over here would stop steel bolts from stretching. Not only that but there was talk of a test cell which from the detailed description provided by a poster who had experience with fishing dinghies sound very much like the new Big Brother House. Many posters thought there might be something in it, but all agreed you must have a set of gauges, which, while not "glass" were absolutely vital to making the whole system work.

Turbo became more intrigued as the erudite posts continued, and the story got better and better, so he'd gone to the shed and found the four large cardboard cartons from his wides screen TVs, and with some duct tape and a box cutter (Turbo has caught on the american) made a test cell, and fitted an air scoop to his..................