The Never Ending Story

Admin

.......... "Geeeeeeeeeeeeez, that rings a bell" said Andy who had often thought of Turbo as ........... .

............. dithpicable.

Turbo, who had always seen himself as more of the below Minion type of a character, responded with a quick ....................

6e40237cabe6bf165c2dd1b1b675f785.jpg

ish alright he said as he tripped over the undercarriage of his jackacricet that he brought from Bull while on the piss one night at the Midge point giant midge bar. I,ll be gunna see that Pandy fella when i finally get my victa motor going,just gotta find that aerostart first,........... Turbo,s modified jackacricet

......... but Turbo was in a funk (yes, funk) and was going back to basics.

You all, dear NES-o-phyles, know that expression "The older I get the faster I was" or "The older I get the more coordinated were my turns", well Turbo was going through another Rag-&-Tube period (NTTIAWWT). He looked lovingly at his Jaques-à-Grillon and said "Bugger the Aerostart. I'm going back to basics like us Rag-et-Tubers do, so get me some ether and castor oil and I'll ..................

"....turn that Victa engine into a fire breathing monster, cut out half the tubes in the fuse (I know how to fly without putting g forces on the frame), take every second rib out of the wings, throw the seat away and just sit on the tubes, throw the seat belts away (I only need them if I'm going to crash).....................and lose 10 kg, and I'll

.......... make myself look like the handsome pilot in the below photo in his snazzy Tazzy flight suit."

That photo made Turbo fondly recall his 3 years as a Chippendale.

This REALLY got AhLox's attention (NTTIAWWT) and he .............

.......the old Sapphire.

"It was only a single seater, but we fitted in somehow; we didn't bother with those things then, just went out and had fun.

It took from Gumly Gumly to Leeton to get off the groound so we stayed low, flying in and out of the chicken sheds. Ten thousand startled chooks are really a sight to see, and...............

.......the old Sapphire."It was only a single seater, but we fitted in somehow; we didn't bother with those things then, just went out and had fun.

It took from Gumly Gumly to Leeton to get off the groound so we stayed low, flying in and out of the chicken sheds. Ten thousand startled chooks are really a sight to see, and...............

.......... that is where I got the idea to incorporate the chicken dance as part of my Chippendale extravaganza" said Turbo "Which I quite cleverly rebranded as the "Chickendales" and this started the ...........

(Tink is the bloke in pink wearing his very seductive sock holder-uppers).

Even Nobu and a few of his mates got into the act as shown below ...... and the girls went crazy..

".........ball rolling for a wrestling competition we called Sumo.

"The aim of the competition was to sit on your opponent and prevent him from moving.

"We had no problem in beating the first Japanese team, shown above, but the cunning little beggars worked out our advantage, and claimed Sumo wrestling as a national sport, then went on to................"

......... write the code for Sumotori Dreams for android, however Turbs was very embarrassed by the below photo from Sumotori Dreams, when ................

...... Turbo also mentioned that fine Japanese firm, Sumotomo, but what Turbs REALLY meant was a snide reference to the fact that Tomo is a bit of a porker and uses 4 blue hankies, sewn together to cover his things.

The NES crew were dismayed and Ahlox said "That's typical Turbo, a real par-are-sole and a ...............

Tomo and Madge at the Midge Point Karaoke and Dance Club doing a ploglessive barn dance. Madge is the one with his knees strapped. (Note the large number of Cowra escapees who moved to Midge Point which is Australia's only "Sanctuary City" ..... where they took over the Rissole and bled rike labbits). If you turn your screen upside down you will also see that Madge & Tomo are trying to spell out "AUF" in generally the same way that the Village People spelt "YMCA" (NTTIAWWT).

MODERATOR'S NOTE

FROM THE PHOTOGRAPH IN POST # 10311 IT CAN BE SEEN THAT TOMO IS ALSO ATTEMPTING TO PROVIDE THE FULL STOP AT THE END OF "AUF."

THANKFULLY HIS HANKIES HELD.

THIS IS TYPICAL OF TOMO'S ATTITUDE TO LIFE AND HIS DISDAIN FOR THIS EXCELLENT FORUM.

I HAVE RECOMMENDED TO "FEARLESS LEADER" THAT TOMO BE BANNED FOR 2 WEEKS AND THAT THE OLD STOCK OF CLEARPROPSHOP HANKIES (& A CLEARPROP CORK) BE SUPPLIED TO HIM.

Below, for the interest and information of new Forum members is a photo of Fearless Leader, taken during his PowerPoint presentation at the last Moderator's Workshop.

Also shown are the items of new merchandise that FL has bought in. These will be on sale if there is ever another NatFly.

S1563_fearless_leader.jpgThis cloth badge is an AUF collector's item as it was originally worn below the E-Paul-Ettes by Huge-een when he tried to be one.

fearless.jpg?w=470 This photo shows an example that is similar to the disdain exhibited by Tomo to the line-up of Moderatti. And that cat is providing a full-stop too.

NES NEWS .......... NES NEWS .......... NES NEWS .......... NES NEWS .......... NES NEWS .......... NES NEWS .......... NES NEWS ..........

MADGE APPOINTED AS "MISS CASA 2015" (This story is embargoed until 6 pm on August 25th, 2015).

We are pleased to advise that Madge has appointed herself as Miss CASA for this year.

In a prepared statement Madge advised "I saw the story about The Gulfstream Girl and thought I would do something similar to help promote "The Recreational Pilot's Friend", being the ever efficient & responsive CASA.

Madge then posted the below promotional photo and added "I have just noticed that this involves the position of "Miss CASA" and in all fairness I have to advise that nobody will miss CASA."

"But what if someone needs to check if I am still a "Miss"? she added "Although I would allow Turbo to find out, as we were born in the same year, we go to the same gym and we use the same facial creams."

NES NEWS NES NEWS NES NEWS................Tony Abbot has appointed a review panel to ensure the entrants in any MISS or MRS events in Australia are really a miss or mrs ...The leader of this review panel is Turbo and his executive assistant is Ahrlocks ,the media caught up with the duo as they where leaving a meeting at the Blue Oyster Bar in {cencered]after running about two steps ,the reporter caught up with Turbo {he can,t run far these days]and he had this to say............

NES NEWS NES NEWS NES NEWS................Tony Abbot has appointed a review panel to ensure the entrants in any MISS or MRS events in Australia are really a miss or mrs ...The leader of this review panel is Turbo and his executive assistant is Ahrlocks ,the media caught up with the duo as they where leaving a meeting at the Blue Oyster Bar in {cencered]after running about two steps ,the reporter caught up with Turbo {he can,t run far these days]and he had this to say............

........... "Ahlow is going to show me some pictures of various ladies (but why do they all have staples across the middle?) , and he said that he will be interested to see one too ...... and after that he is going to show me what a non-lady feels like, but then he said we will "give it a miss" which I assume means that .....................

Fact # 1 - Turbo missing from the NES.

Fact # 2 - Oldish pilot arrested at Deniliquin for drug & gun running.

Fact # 3 - Turbo unable to account for the income stream needed for the high cost of buying, owning and running an immaculate 'Vette.

CONCLUSION ............

• 2 weeks later...

Arhlocks has been thinking of ways to earn a bit of extra readys,I know shouted Tink ,my mate in Deniliquin said that if i ever wanted to earn some extra cash,,to give him a call . So the eveready duo set out for a new adventure into ak47,s and some nose candy ............{ps turbo has asked all nes members if anyone wants to buy a vette,the legal fees are killing him]

Arhlocks has been thinking of ways to earn a bit of extra readys,I know shouted Tink ,my mate in Deniliquin said that if i ever wanted to earn some extra cash,,to give him a call . So the eveready duo set out for a new adventure into ak47,s and some nose candy ............{ps turbo has asked all nes members if anyone wants to buy a vette,the legal fees are killing him]

.......... but in typical Turbine fashion (where every arrest and conviction has always had a silver lining), he plans to buy the Sting (and the 45 kgs) back at the proceeds-of-crime auction, then sell it all on at a massive profit and order a new super-doper-charged C7 with the proceeds, plus he will upgrade to AK53.8's and a couple of ...............

TURBS WANTS THIS COLOUR SO THAT NOBODY WILL NOTICE IT AT THE AERO CLUB, AND SO THAT IT WILL BE MORE UNDERSTATED THAN HIS RED ONE. "I'M OVER ALL THE YOUNG BLOND CHICKS THROWING THEMSELVES AT ME" HE SAID.

...boys from the blue oyster bar, as some nightly entertainment,,I,ll be there shouted Arhlocks {as a little bit of worry crossed his mind}i,ll even do your ................

• 3 weeks later...

jab engines,,shouted Turdy {from the exersize yard at long bay jail} bloody things where not quick enough for me {the customs services trusty jackacricket chased him down in deniliqiun with the latest 20 hp victa},,,Yea shouted the voice of the captain,,,,,you should not of packed the ak,s where you could,nt reach them ah, you could ave .................

ventilated the mighty jackacricket and escaped [Turb,s and captain seem very quiet lately] to the blue oyster and put your wig on and mixed in with that crowd from the Jab lovers club....Now now dont get all personal shouted Sir Nobu [he just got back from doing some work for putin in syria] you should.........

.......... do what I did in Sylia, where I was lesponsible for the detailed mapping of the border with Turkey ..... and arso for ensuring that all of the ladar rocks worked well on all the MIGS, however while me and Vrad are gleat mates, those Lussians just won't .............

NOB AND VRAD GETTING PISSED IN DAMASCUS LAST WEEK.