The Never Ending Story

Admin

Guest Andys@coffs

50 shades of silver (being greyish but starting with S....as shat does!)......I bags being the whipper and not the whipee...cause despite what they say there's not a lot of whoopee for the whipee said......

Guest Andys@coffs

possum skin pouch.........Mavis Tutted and suggested that the saying quality over quantity was over rated and that quantity came with its own quality......

Indeed said Turdy just look at CASA it is magnificent in its never ending regulations and instruction on how to read and interpret the regulations and instructions on reading the instructions..... How can anyone argue that isn't magnificent. When applied with strict liability you have a better chance of solving cold fusion than proving your innocence.......and when it comes down to it that battle will come down to money available for the legal fraternity and you can rest assured that quantity in that case has a unarguable quality to it......

CASA...Shmasa said Ozzie...I just want to go do my thing as we used to 30years ago below 500ft and never crossing roads...I mean what's not to like about that?......

...... well, there's the aquaducts, law and order, the roads, dirt landing strips, the RPL, Humanes Factorum, because we all know how bad things were before the CASA conquered us?" said the bloke from the People's Front of RAA

"CASA eunt domus" wrote Ossie around the walls of the CASA office in Canberra, while AhLow, playing the dual roles of Biggus Dickus (he was a natural for that part) and the Roman Centurian who found Ossie, took Ossie by the ear to gave him a Latin lesson and said ".............

Guest Andys@coffs

• "Nortius Maximus! its a serving of Liabilitus Strictium for you......and I may well introduce you to my schizophrenic friend Biggus Planeus....for those who wish...but cant claim to know Biggus Dickus!.......Ozzie said.....

........ but then Ossie added 'We should all go back to the Ragus Wingus days when we had o-ne icences-le and were illing-ke eaps-he of rselves-oe."

" I gree-ae" said Atshatter-he "As you didn't need a eakdown-le ester-te back in them good old days, when ..............

Guest Andys@coffs

wondering if your motor might unexpectedly stop was the same as wondering if the sun might set at the end of the day.... and the rule that no one shall cross a road was as useful as a rule that said rag wings shall not ascend above 500ft....whether the rule existed was immaterial just getting them off the ground was an art in its own right....

Bird strike was something that happened when a bird stupidly flew into you from the rear, rather than simply overtaking....but Ozzie was well used to attacks from the rear......Ahlow was known when dressed in his firie outfight and playing with his hose as someone you didn't turn your back to and Ozzie....

Guest Andys@coffs

Andy turned to Rat when Tub's spouted that line and said "Have you been watching how much Tub's drunk? I think he's Biggus Pissdus! and might well be outum for the countum shortly

Rat shook his head and said "Ahlows still about with his hose in hand...Real mates wouldn't leave him collapsum faceum downum for Ahlow to ass oltum....You grab one arm and I'll get the other......."

Meanwhile......

...... "You'll get the OTHER what?" interjected Salty "As I know Turdy pretty well and there isn't that much else to grab that you would actually feel confident or happy about grabbing."

"I know what you mean" replied Madge (VoteForMeRef ............ no don't worry as I won .......... so KissMyBootsRef) "As when he came up here to f'n Q, I was uncomfortable getting within ....................

.... touching distance, however now that I am on the Board as a brave and diligent soldier of the f'n Q members, & in order to stop our beloved NES from grinding to a complete halt, I will grab him like a bowling ball, with my thumb in ........

1619072573_MadgegrippingTubb.jpg.73f227c287d9aa3e9ed3e7869bc337ac.jpg

...... ever running for the RAA board like what I did done."

"Hold the fort, Madge" said ElRattio "As I just looked up "clavicle" on WikiCollarBone.com and apart from the fact that you spellt it rong, it mentions that the clavicle has something to do with the "articular disc superoposteriorly" and I have to say, on behalf of most members of the NES, that we want nothing to do with "posteriors" let alone "superposteriors" (NTTIAWWT), nor the initiation that goes on by the OBC to new members of the RAA Board which I understand was copied directly from the Hazing Manual used on HMAS Ballarat (has anyone seen the top of that Pentel or the lid of the RAA's tartan Thermos Flask since our last initiation)?

"Wow" replied Madge "If I'd have known that sort of thing was going on I would have stood ....................

...on a bucket so I could reach.........

...... (AvsickRef) into another bucket that was lined with an RAA monogrammed sick-bag, the instructions for which read "If you are going to chuck, then do not chuck this away during an Xmas Lolly Drop, if you are going to have a dump then dump this bag carefully if you have a tractor prop, do not retain this bag in your map pocket for more than 6 months after use, and do not ..............

..... certainly don't poke a used sick-bag with any of your usual appendages.

"I have six full sick-bags" said AhLow, giving out news that nobody really wanted to hear "For I have been flying with Andy when we did a quick flick that took in Upper Orara, Tallowwood Ridge, Towallum, Kremnos, Dirty Creek, Barcoongarrie, Coramba and back to Coffs and Spews Harbour ...... and I now know why he has to have a hat nearby, as his PIO's are something to behold."

"Geeeez" responded Brine "I always though that PIO meant Pilot Induced Oscillation, however in Andy's case it must be ............

........ Loxie commented that given the manner in which Andy flies his Jab, and jabs his fly, this is is a matter of Stripped Liability."

"Erky Perky" said Salty "He doesn't fly in the razz, does he? ..............

Guest Andys@coffs

No bemoaned Andy after my leak leaked down I found that pumping it back up required engine relining with banknotes, and the provision of new throughbolts that in a previous life had held up the somewhat insubstantial Cowla creek bridge.

Banknotes and industrial strength throughbolts are things that are in short supply....just ask Mr Rabbit how hard they are to come by....

In this case PIO meant Penniless, Impoverished and Outofhours and the thought of such was indeed enough to have the HatSitter reaching for the emesis apparatus.

However as of Saturday the shiny refurbished engine was in, the instrument changes all but done, the rotaxen oil was in and the throughbolt nuts and Andy's, as well, were tightened and locktight applied in preparation of....

Guest Andys@coffs

fly like the engines gunna stop at any moment, which was as we had all trained but paid lip service to in reality. Who knows said Andy perhaps I might do better than the 200hrs that the experts told him was de jour for the crappy chinese valve liners of the 2005 day..... I've got me some K liners now.......and the valves should see out me, or Madge at least!....which just leaves the next to be found weakness...which of course was......

.... the bloke in the left seat, who was co*k-a-hoop at the moment.

"What does that mean?" asked Nanna, who had a set of quoits "And what is Andy's mobile number, as I haven't lain with a proper fly-boy since ......................

".........Biggles dropped in with Algy in 1923"

"Pick me!" said Madge who had been known to go for a spinifex cluster as long as it was new and soft.

"I'm more worried about Hatshat's emesis apparatus" chimed in Salty who wondered if they were available on ebay, so............