The Never Ending Story

Admin

.......the occasional IED was let off for fun.

Gill could only nod in agreement, as the 16 spectators struggled to understand the rules of the game.

Bomb Chucker OneEye chucked one just in front of the goal posts and a Sons Full Back was launched into space. The ball dribbled through for a goal.

bombchucker camel arced his arm right back and ........................

15 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

bombchucker camel arced his arm right back and ............

...... punched the air.

"Elon Musk and SpaceX/Starlink are great, but we haff just proven that we haff the potential to undertake commercial space launches direct from the middle east .......... even iff it is 1 customer at a time".

Gill was impressed and wrote on his drink coaster "Develop a 'Welcome to Country' and a "Smoking Building Ceremony" for Iraq", send Buddy and Garry over to support the Redbacks and the CrockJumpers respectively (give 'em $20 million each), and contact ......

Edited by Captain

5 hours ago, Captain said:

...... punched the air.

"Elon Musk and SpaceX/Starlink are great, but we haff just proven that we haff the potential to undertake commercial space launches direct from the middle east .......... even iff it is 1 customer at a time".

Gill was impressed and wrote on his drink coaster "Develop a 'Welcome to Country' and a "Smoking Building Ceremony" for Iraq", send Buddy and Garry over to support the Redbacks and the CrockJumpers respectively (give 'em $20 million each), and contact ......

...... the Press and say nothing will change in the League, and then learn how to stick the knees and elbows out in the Welcome to Country dance while inhaling burning camel dung and date palm leaves, and ......................

11 hours ago, turboplanner said:

...... the Press and say nothing will change in the League, and then learn how to stick the knees and elbows out in the Welcome to Country dance while inhaling burning camel dung and date palm leaves, and ......................

.......... Gil immediately accepted the recommendations in this post from Turbo.

"Turdboy is a creator and is a real go-getter & an achiever. He gets things done." said Gill. "That's why we have always wanted him to choreograph the opening ceremony and the Welcome-to-Country celebrations in OZ, so that white Aussies will always feel guilty for being born. .......... Plus we want him onto the AFL Board, if only to suck him dry for sponsorship money from Turbine Industries, as the "TI Redbacks from Risdon" has a real marketing ring to it. Just imagine how the crowd would respond to Turbo's other suggestion of an "Explosives Vest Dance", a Prettiest Goat Parade (PGP), and the ...........

Edited by Captain

.......Big Oil Spill."

When the People read Gill's comments in the Daily Rup, they blocked the talk-back radio stations around Australia expressing their joy at this new form of identification for what used to be known as Australian Rules Football before Australia's name was changed to ..........................

39 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

.......Big Oil Spill."

When the People read Gill's comments in the Daily Rup, they blocked the talk-back radio stations around Australia expressing their joy at this new form of identification for what used to be known as Australian Rules Football before Australia's name was changed to ..........................

.... the First Nations White Guilt Football Leage (FNWGFL).

"That's much better" said Gill "As those Australians that are mentioned in the AFL's current name were white oppressors, and we know that in Tasmania, bull and his cronies did major wipe-out damage to our 1st Nations cousins".

hang on there said bull indignantly me and my buddies have never been surfers and i know for a fact that the native tasmanians (respects etc .... as this part of the NES includes reference to persons who may be deceased) never surfed at shipstern bluff nor at the wedge, and i know that to be a fact because i .........

Edited by Captain

19 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

.........go there every day to meditate and when I look out at the crooked shoreline of Bass Strait, I .......................

..... am inspired to also be crooked which means that i can ......

(full stops/dod dot dots only added for effect and in accord with the rules of the NES, so respects to bull and I hope he is not offended)

Edited by Captain

3 hours ago, Captain said:

..... am inspired to also be crooked which means that i can ......

(full stops/dod dot dots only added for effect and in accord with the rules of the NES, so respects to bull and I hope he is not offended)

...............use- my - old-keyboard-again-like-i-used-to-said Bull,,,,,,but i find it easier to troll the NES to antagonise a response as it is more fun,,,,,,now being crooked was not the affliction that everyone thought it was and Albo is proof of that said Turdo why look what he has done to.............. 

.......Australia.

He idly types “QWERTY” into the keyboard. Somewhere in Bakersfield, California the signal was picked up, sent to Sydney, across to Perth, up to Singapore and deep into the forests of Northern Tasmania reaching QWERTY, a well known former member once photographed pushing a bedraggled Thruster to the shore of a wild Tasmanian river. The result was.....

and Turbo had secretly conveyed to Cappy that QWERTY was in the area. (* is short for XXXX).

QWERTY was a Bi and very difficult to deal with. We should explain; a Bi in the aviation industry is someone who flies both GA and RA aircraft, and Cappy's first experience with QWERTY was in the Members Dining Room or the Royal Victorian Aero Club. Someone made a questionable remark about QWERTY being a Bi  and wouldn't own up to it when QWERTY spun around with his knuckle duster on.

They pointed to Cappy and when, three hours later Cappy strolled out he found that QWERTY had taxyed his 182 past the Bently, the prop taking slices as it went.

Cappy .................

2 hours ago, turboplanner said:

and Turbo had secretly conveyed to Cappy that QWERTY was in the area. (* is short for XXXX).

QWERTY was a Bi and very difficult to deal with. We should explain; a Bi in the aviation industry is someone who flies both GA and RA aircraft, and Cappy's first experience with QWERTY was in the Members Dining Room or the Royal Victorian Aero Club. Someone made a questionable remark about QWERTY being a Bi  and wouldn't own up to it when QWERTY spun around with his knuckle duster on.

They pointed to Cappy and when, three hours later Cappy strolled out he found that QWERTY had taxyed his 182 past the Bently, the prop taking slices as it went.

Cappy .................

.....was seen to turn purple and Turdy rushed to stop him from...........

Edited by bull

1 hour ago, bull said:

.....was seen to turn purple and Turdy rushed to stop him from...........

....... exposing the fact that QWERTY was actually half-a-line short of a typewriter (halfasandwicheshortofapicnicref), and was hiding the fact that he had unceremoniously dumped UIOP[]\ in a fit of pique. He was therefore denying his/her heritage, which these days is akin to refusing to accept that Mickey Mouse was actually a trans.............

Edited by Captain

..........it authority ticket collector who moonlighted at the Rat of Boston, a well -known mass murderer of the 1930s who drove a Cadillac de Salle and flew his own Staggerwing Beechcraft until .................

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, turboplanner said:

..........it authority ticket collector who moonlighted at the Rat of Boston, a well -known mass murderer of the 1930s who drove a Cadillac de Salle and flew his own Staggerwing Beechcraft until .................

..... someone also called him a Bi (avref) whereas he should called him a Stag (avref),and when you do that to RoB you just know that the fan (avref) is about to be hit by half a ton of sh........

.......sh.....sh.......sh.....sh......[MOD2] train wheel. We just found out that Rob was squashed by the Jamaica Plain Special this morning. So we will neven know the RoB's innner feelings, although he left a trail of .............

Edited by turboplanner

11 hours ago, turboplanner said:

.......sh.....sh.......sh.....sh......[MOD2] train wheel. We just found out that Rob was squashed by the Jamaica Plain Special this morning. So we will neven know the RoB's innner feelings, although he left a trail of .............

..... sh.......

1 hour ago, bull said:

,sheilas all down the East coast of Australia who had.................

......... given up on having a "good time" since bull had moved to Tazzy.

They were so sad that they all sat in the sun looking at their maps of Tasmania, to try to see where he had ......

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Captain said:

......... given up on having a "good time" since bull had moved to Tazzy.

They were so sad that they all sat in the sun looking at their maps of Tasmania, to try to see where he had ......

.....gone.

Some thought it was Devonport,  but others thought it would be Mole Creek where there were lenty of Moles, but ........................................................

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, turboplanner said:

.....gone.

Some thought it was Devonport,  but others thought it would be Mole Creek where there were lenty of Moles, but ........................................................

....but nah ! nothing so wolf creeky but herds gather there ,said bull [ever thee master of the crossword in his younger days] that's me answer ya getting ,,work it out!....Now this soon attracted the attention of Cappy and he..................

4 hours ago, bull said:

....but nah ! nothing so wolf creeky but herds gather there ,said bull [ever thee master of the crossword in his younger days] that's me answer ya getting ,,work it out!....Now this soon attracted the attention of Cappy and he..................

..... wondered at bulls prowess with the crosswords.

"I guess that you don't need any punctilliation with crosswords" Crappy pondered "And you can just make the words fit into the tiny little boxes, so it's a win-win always win, for our close frend bull"

bull took offence that Ratty thought he may have cheated when he won the Bone International X-word Contest (the BIXC) at the age of 6 (which he modestly refers to as his "younger days", as modesty is a hallmark of bull's persona) and bull therefore responded to Crappy with his typical ......

Edited by Captain